test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to increase my skill points and specialization points

So I have points and when I try to add it to anything available nothing happens

Comments

• d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Are you a Romulan? If so it's been a problem since the last patch like a month ago.

The dev team ignores Klingon's and Romulan's like a real gaming company ignores this dev team.
  • larsononelarsonone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I'm having the same issue on both of my Xbox one characters. My Romulan as soon as he hit level 50 and 51 I wasn't able to apply my skills point to both the ground and space, and then once I got my first specialization points couldn't apply those. Well actually I haven't tested to see in my other character can still apply skills points because I haven't played him in awhile to test that and he's only lvl 38. My Romulan is lvl52 and have one skill point for ground and space and can't apply them. And I have two specialization points that won't apply
  • poseidond#7261 poseidond Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    And their support says to post here. Unbelievably horrible company. I even requested a reset token for the toon any they give you TRIBBLE answers.
  • So I have points and when I try to add it to anything available nothing happens

I've had this issue, and many others, for over a month. I've written tickets, posted in threads, and tried writing on other sites. There is no patch, no updates, and no support. As it stands, the game is unbelievably glitched (on consoles, at least), and in dire need of an overhaul.

Try seeing if you can switch outfit slots or unlock reputation traits. I have not been able to do those, either.
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    Take a number
  • skardsen#4791 skardsen Member Posts: 17 Arc User