test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Want to recreate the Class of 2409?

I took some pictures of Star Trek Online on XBOX One of the Tutorial missions and made some of the cadets based on the images I made. I can help you make your own based on the photos I made.

Comments

• Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,857 Arc User
    um.. if you are running toons from the new tutorial, you GET the class of 2409.. Elisa flores, and the other three.
    Spock.jpg

• Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    You get Flores, T'Vrell and Zarva. Still run all three because Kirk wouldn't dump the people who helped him get where he is.
  • Options
    trekbronytrekbrony Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    I mean like Anne Potter, Morek, Razkii, Asher Moss, and Anthony Wright.
  • Options
    byozuma#0956 byozuma Member Posts: 502 Arc User
    Well, if you're going to go this far to share you may as well just post your settings for them. It's what I did for my out-of-universe aliens here.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    You get Flores, T'Vrell and Zarva. Still run all three because Kirk wouldn't dump the people who helped him get where he is.
    Kirk didn't 'dump' Sulu, but Sulu wound up commanding the Excelsior... Consider instead, thst perhaps those officers careers simply took them in different directions... ;)

I actually felt bad for dismissing Elisa, so I bought a Rare BOFF off the exchange, and copied across the outfit detail to re-skin for a resurrection/re-hiring effect... My view on this, is that Elisa changed departments and became an engineer (and some very nice skills this one has, like Reverse Shield Polarity, and Eject Warp Plasma) and their paths simply happened to cross again B)
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Kirk didnt work the bulk of his career with people he graduated with. Life doesnt work out that way especially when your trying to get ahead.
    If fact he didnt go to the Academy with any of the TOS crew, prime timeline not that kevin c rap.
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    Didn't Kirk actually run into some of his old class (well, 3-4 people) in that episode where he's tried for the murder of one of his class mates that actually did go on the Enterprise (just for that one episode, anyway)?

The one with Icepick from Magnum PI as his lawyer.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Court Martial
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    Kirk didn't 'dump' Sulu, but Sulu wound up commanding the Excelsior... Consider instead, thst perhaps those officers careers simply took them in different directions... ;)

I actually felt bad for dismissing Elisa, so I bought a Rare BOFF off the exchange, and copied across the outfit detail to re-skin for a resurrection/re-hiring effect... My view on this, is that Elisa changed departments and became an engineer (and some very nice skills this one has, like Reverse Shield Polarity, and Eject Warp Plasma) and their paths simply happened to cross again B)

She actually can be reclaimed from Starfleet Academy in the office where the lore lessons etc are at, but that works too if you're into the notion of her having a career change. Although I don't know if this reclaim works for newer captains.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

She actually can be reclaimed from Starfleet Academy in the office where the lore lessons etc are at, but that works too if you're into the notion of her having a career change. Although I don't know if this reclaim works for newer captains.
    I'be seen people say this before, but when I've looked, I've never seen anywhere innthat office where she would be available... In theory, who should I be going to to re-hire her? (It might be a difference between older and newer accounts)

• Options
    wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    Recreate the Classs of 2409? Um - why?
  • Options

I'be seen people say this before, but when I've looked, I've never seen anywhere innthat office where she would be available... In theory, who should I be going to to re-hire her? (It might be a difference between older and newer accounts)
    The NPC in the middle booth facing the midterms NPC.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    wendysue53 wrote: »
    Recreate the Classs of 2409? Um - why?

Because people want to? Maybe for roleplaying reasons? "So here we are again, after enduring the attack during our first voyage together, and even worse, after listening to Corporal Oldman droning on about gravity for what felt like decades, now we gather to kick some Icoborg's buttocks"

Not everybody is in the business of "get the best possible ship layout and the boff set with the best traits and then minmax the game". Even more are not in that exclusively.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options

The one behind Ferra? They've never listed Elisa as an option for me to collect... I'll take another look... (but I'll probably just keep my re-trained Elisa, as I have another BOFF with Torpedo Spread III ;) ) B)
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    This thread has inspired me to a thought ... What would be super awesome is if someone could post the settings for the TOS photonic crew and we could just create our own versions from the settings, since there's been no real response from Trendy to a lot of people who attended Conventions this year.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,114 Arc User
    This thread has inspired me to a thought ... What would be super awesome is if someone could post the settings for the TOS photonic crew and we could just create our own versions from the settings, since there's been no real response from Trendy to a lot of people who attended Conventions this year.

I very much doubt they can be recreated at all, they will use special settings. Otherwise people would already have posted "How to Kirk your captain" tutorials here or on the Wiki. (And I have seen some quite well done obvious clones of TOS crew once on Nimbus, 2 years or so ago, but they got only so far).

Since I don't own any of them, I also won't be surprised if they couldn't be changed.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options

The one behind Ferra? They've never listed Elisa as an option for me to collect... I'll take another look... (but I'll probably just keep my re-trained Elisa, as I have another BOFF with Torpedo Spread III ;) ) B)
    Well, at least on the console, there's three NPCs in that booth. One facing the quiz machines, one facing the wall and a third facing the midterms NPC. It's the third one that lets you reclaim Elisa Flores.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016

Well, at least on the console, there's three NPCs in that booth. One facing the quiz machines, one facing the wall and a third facing the midterms NPC. It's the third one that lets you reclaim Elisa Flores.
    A-ha! You know, I'd honestly never noticed that dude before now :D Time to decide which Elisa to keep on board (Mariposan clones don't like it when they're seen together and people realize the truth... They're shifty like that ;) )

[Edit to add]
    Ellie and Liz decided to work things out amicably... B)
  • Options
    It's a funny bit of pride when someone who's only been playing a few weeks can teach someone else who's been playing for well longer. And yet there's people that want to keep our knowledge bases apart...
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    It's a funny bit of pride when someone who's only been playing a few weeks can teach someone else who's been playing for well longer. And yet there's people that want to keep our knowledge bases apart...
    Oh I've only been playing 8 weeks or so, I've just been a forum member much longer, as I intended to play, lost my PC, and only just managed to get access to another, so I can actually now play :D

And absolutely, proof that the forum needs to remain as an all-round resource B)
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    So what else is new about response.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Have you checked to see if you can take screenshots with your console? I know the PS4 can with the Share button, not sure if you can with the XBone.
    oldracesbanner.jpg
  • Options
    trekbronytrekbrony Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited November 2016