test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One: Bug Hunt Mission in Dragon's Deceit is Bugged

shard7777shard7777 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
I am working my way through the Dragon's Deceit mission and have reached the sub-mission called Bug Hunt. It works fine until I reach the point where I have to kill Nelen. After Nelen's cutscene, all characters become invisible (Me, Nelen, and the Vaudwar NPC). Nelen can fire his weapon (As can I) and has killed me several times, but I can see him. I've even tried firing at where I think he is based on his weapon trails to no effect. I've tried aborting the mission several times and even dropping it and re-starting it - nothing works.

Anyone have any suggestions or work-arounds?

Comments

• hellion#7095 hellion Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Go to the change character option and log straight back in with the same character. Just wait a couple of seconds after the cut scene. Worked for me had same issue on the same mission.
  • shard7777shard7777 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I tried this and it worked like a charm - logged out and then logged back in without existing to desktop and it work as it should. Thank you for the tip!
  • hobieonehobieone Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    have the exact same issue occurring on the ps4 and the work around doesn't work
  • mordhiem#9423 mordhiem Member Posts: 2 New User
    Bug hunt is still bugged. Player character, NPC, and enemy do not render. My engineer was able to complete this mission using turrets and drones. My tactical officer hasn't been able to complete this due to no target available.
  • fodda82#9013 fodda82 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    i have this issue on the ps4 too, as a tac officer ive got nothing, even tried using optics to no avail,

Logged out and in - nope
    Changed instance - nope
    Dropped mission and restarted it - nope
    Restarted the game - nope
    Restarted the PS4 - nope

ended up skipping it to move on to the next mission and ill try replaying it later to see if that works
    200.gif#900
    Admiral Butler - U.S.S. Caitlin - NCC 90306 D - Fleet: Weekend Warriors