test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Echoes of Light Grayed Out

mackermomomackermomo Member Posts: 247 Arc User
I ran Echoes of Light for the first time, yesterday afternoon, so more than 28 hours ago. When I go to the episodes tab, the options Skip, Transwarp, Replay are all grayed out. When I click on the banner, I have the options to Hail or Transwarp. Hail does not allow me to start the mission, and Transwarp takes me to the system, but since there's no mission, all I can do is fly around.

My fleet mates tell me they can run the mission several times a day. Wow. Is anyone else stuck with gray options and the inability to run the feature mission again?

I sure would like to get another one of those nice guns for my BOFFs. Thanks.

Best Answers

• hungeringhungering Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    There is a bug with 23rd Century captains with replaying Echoes of Light.

Also, the Nausicaan energy lance is not a selectable reward on replay.
  • dumas13dumas13 Member Posts: 281 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    Word is, there's already a patch out on the Tribble test server that fixes the problem. So it'll likely be fixed on the main server in time for the next round of weekly rewards and that'll be that.

Answers

• mackermomomackermomo Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Oh goodness. So only one energy lance. Thank you.

I'm wondering if you or anyone else has heard about how we who are playing the AOY version of the game will be compensated for not being able to repeat the mission?
  • mackermomomackermomo Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    Haha. Yes, that's what I was aftraid of. J Thanks for your help.
  • adsst750adsst750 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    this issue is not limited to 23rd century captains. my 23rd century captain repeats fine. however my 24th century captain cant even start the mission again. It tells me its already in progress which it is not as the ONLY time i have played this mission was on the 27 Oct 16. Plus my report a bug tickets are not being lodged either if my ticket history is anything to go by. I am a lifetime account and i have AOY as well.
  • crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    adsst750 wrote: »
    this issue is not limited to 23rd century captains. my 23rd century captain repeats fine. however my 24th century captain cant even start the mission again. It tells me its already in progress which it is not as the ONLY time i have played this mission was on the 27 Oct 16. Plus my report a bug tickets are not being lodged either if my ticket history is anything to go by. I am a lifetime account and i have AOY as well.

Did you turn it in and collect all rewards after playing it (IE is it still on your 'In Progress' Mission tab?)
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."