test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant spend skill points/ unlock traits [xbox one]

As of latest patch I cannot spend my captain skilltree points or unlock traits. 57 Rom tac officer. I opened a ticket and apparently this is an unreported bug although people are posting about it in multiple forums. Hopefully they will develop a fix soon. I'm tired of this TRIBBLE game having a new bug every freaking day while soo many people spend money on It. How's about using some of this money and making a functional game.

Comments

• bishopat#9304 bishopat Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    There are several threads going about this already. As far as I can tell this particular bug only affects Republic aligned characters. I say republic as so far everyone that I've seen report it has been Romulan except one who said they were alien but did not mention a faction. Info gathered so far. This halts all character progression past 49. That would be skill points, specialization points and all trait unlocks. As mentioned before seems to only affect Romulan Republic characters Fed or KDF aligned. Buying a captain retrain token seems to fix to an extent for some players. But I beg you. Please do not spend money to fix a bug I mention this only for posterity.

Edit: Always after I hit send. I have heard back from support. They are claiming this bug is unreported. Asked I submit an in-game bug report (as far as I can tell, there is no way to on console). And that they would not/could not help.
  • darkpheonixog#2840 darkpheonixog Member Posts: 1 New User
    I'm having the same priblem
  • proton#3928 proton Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same issue for me i cant spend any accrued space skill points on my romulan character and i also got the unreported in game issue from the ticket people. However that doesnt seem to be the case since im not the first person to register this complaint.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    why don't you link support the topics about it already. and tell then to stop telling people it's TRIBBLE unreported
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    It's odd. I am having this same problem on my Romulan Science officer, yet my Romulan engineer seems to be not effected by it.

My best guess is because I created the engineer after the patch that ruined everything.

Hopefully they fix this and the other bugs before Star Trek becomes a reality lol