test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Transwarp

fl219fl219 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
Is anyone else haveing problems with Transwarp? I clicked on Alpha Quadrant (Defera Sector) and then Transwarp. Nothing happens. Did it 3 times. No cooldown, no nothing. Worked fine before the patch.

Ship: Arbiter Class

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I've had this problem since they revamped transwarp. Reported it a while back, too.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    fl219fl219 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    I found out the Defera is in it's own list. You can go to Defera that way and not the Alpha Quadrant (Defera Sector) way.
  • Options
    bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Having the same problem. I can't transwarp to the Alpha Quadrant on one character.
    When I try to transwarp to DS9 on another, it takes me to Defera and it won't work if I select Defera.

New today, I selected transwarp to the new featured mission and it took me to New Romulus.

That's four transwarp destinations not working, I wonder how many others don't work?
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • Options
    carcosa#4225 carcosa Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Yes I put in a ticket for this, they said it is an UNREPORTED gameplay bug. I cannot transwarp to Defera (havent unlocked DS9 transwarp yet from Diplomacy lvl 4). I CAN transwarp to Defera and Bajor system using a coil but I should be able to transwarp to Defera without a coil and can't. ( I did unlock Defera transwarp through the Breen missions and or Omega rep)

Please report this as a bug through the in game support system so they will jump on this.