test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

XBox One Bug Report: Romulan/KDF and Money/ZEN Spent

1. Romulan/KDF Captain unable to use/spend last Ground Skill Point.
2. Unable to use/spend any skill points for specializations.
3. Unable to access faction skills after meeting requirements for such.
4. Captain Missions for FEDERATION advancement showing in active missions log and unable to remove needless to say cannot complete. Again, this is a Romulan/KDF Captain.
5. KDF lower tier mission for advancement showing in active mission log and unable to complete or remove.
6. Purchased C Store Romulan dreadnought three-ship package and with the above inabilities and apparent unusability of skills, or Captain faction abilities this basically cripples the playability of the Captain and the ships.

Support ticket reply instructed me to report this here and that you would not reply.

What the heck kind of customer service are you people providing? The game is "Free to Play" yes, however money has been spent at this point for an unplayable ship package due to the bugs shown above. That is not free but rather poor support and the fact that you folks are seemingly ignoring the customers who have theses issues and are not responding doesn't instill much confidence that you care about anything but taking people's money for an obviously broken game.

I expect a response about these issues or at least a refund and compensation for the time and effort to reach this level with the Captain. Simply put either you will provide the refund for the ZEN spent for a set of goods which are unusable or I will tell the CC company to remove the charge for the goods. I am also contacting Microsoft about these issues and suggest others do the same. Looking for a reply from you folks. Not sure why any company feels it is OK to ignore their customers in the first place.

Comments

• Options
    dolzaurdolzaur Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    all romulans are broken this way, kdf and fed. PWE will not refund you, however, if you politely bring this complaint to xbox/ps4 support....they might. It's happened before already, with this very game. If they get enough complaints and refund requests, they will take action and apply pressure on PWE to fix their game or risk losing console rights..... but only if Microsoft &/or Sony feel it is the best course of action to protect their profits and reputations (read: large angry playerbase)