test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek on Both Xbox One and PS4 consoles Are a Mess

cptnmikro#6013 cptnmikro Member Posts: 7 Arc User
Since the day the game launched I've seen crashes things not Working.
Here's a list

#1: C store things like borg Bridge Officers pack not showing up there lots of other Items too.

#2: current build something broke the character customization the Taylor area I can't change between outfits Off duty to Uniforms tapping the A on Xbox one does nothing in the Taylor Menu.

#3: since release the Orion Interior which showed up on Launch Now Missing

#4: Stability of the game is poor slow load times on Missions after Level 35 Romulan Myistry Episodes load slow and cycling camera views reported fix still broken on some ships and Planets or stations.

Comments: If the Games Developers and company wanting me to pay 199.99 for life time subscription The Star Trek online game on console going to need a serious Tune up on console.
Posted by Mikro Xbox and Cptn_Mikro Ps4
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rogue6800rogue6800 Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    This is the wrong forum. This is for foundry issue. This needs to be in the Feedback section.
  • Options
    rogue6800 wrote: »
    This is the wrong forum. This is for foundry issue. This needs to be in the Feedback section.

Little to late It be nice if the consoles Had easy to find forums maybe forums from there respective tabs on the games page Oh and this happening on PC too

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,871 Arc User
    rogue6800 wrote: »

Little to late It be nice if the consoles Had easy to find forums maybe forums from there respective tabs on the games page Oh and this happening on PC too

The Foundry is a mission creation tool. This forum is specifically dedicated to bugs relating to the Foundry. General technical problems (regardless of platform) have their own forum section.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/categories/sto-support
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    well I Followed links given to me in support ticket this is where I posted the section posted to was Xbox support bug reports but the post wound up here
  • Options
    n7ltrobbiesan#4337 n7ltrobbiesan Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    +1 I was tempted to buy the LTS, but based on current conditions (console version) I will wait.
This discussion has been closed.