test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ultra Rare Aegis Ship set has incorrect tangible field

rynxylerynxyle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
i had the updated (new version) ultra rare aegis ship set. i was level 45 (rear admiral upper half) and the aegis set is also rear admiral upper half, yet it would not allow me to equip it. i get the response "you do not meet the requirements for this item" even though i meet all requirements. i have since made it past level 50, at level 50 i was finally able to equip the ship set. i suspect either the level display text in the aegis set is incorrect or the level requirement in the tangible file is incorrect. including a drop box link to a gif of the issue in action as screenshots would require several files and tool tips dislike to be captured when not using arc launcher (i am unsure if the tool tip issue occurs when using the arc launcher). https://www.dropbox.com/s/2was6pds1qeq9hy/bugsto.gif?dl=0

Comments

• rynxylerynxyle Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    as a note i tried using the in game reporting system however my ticket was deleted (likely just a fluke) before i could receive a reply. you will need to download the .gif due to drop box not letting them display properly in DB web page.