test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

XB1 Battle Cloak.

So after leveling a KDF, i started a romulan and noticed there are times i can cloak but then find myself trapped by the cloak, unable to decloak. The cloak just goes on cooldown when i try to decloak.

Comments

• loutheloulouthelou Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    This is the newest thread I found with "cloak" in the title.

I believe it happens if you are attacked while you are cloaked, or cloaking. Not sure which. The cloak has always worked fine for me, but the couple times I have been shot at while cloaked/cloaking, I have found myself unable to decloak afterwards.
  • bishopat#9304 bishopat Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I have also had this happen a few times to me. Had to warp out of the instance and return. After doing so things returned to normal, until the next time it happened that is. XB1, Romulan battle cloak.
  • cotaciacotacia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I had/have the same issue. If you are in a Scimitar class dreadnought try using Cloaked Barrage and immediately spam Battle Cloak again, sometimes it will pull you out of the cloak. It's a 50/50 chance at best but it has worked for me a few times. If you are using any other Romulan ship you are S.O.L. unless you can get yourself killed by splash AoE or abort mission. Either way it's a P.I.T.A. and in most missions not worth chancing it which blows.
  • walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    Not just an Xbox issue. I had this happen to me yesterday on my faeht in Gateway to Grethor Advanced on PC. I couldn't attack or do anything the first part of the STF.
    sstosig2.png
  • malfanmalfan Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Happens to me all the time
  • Now can fed characters get a battle cloak?
    "One thing led to another..and I just started shooting everyone!"
  • bishopat#9304 bishopat Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I can also confirm that this occurs for me when being shot while cloaking/cloaked. I have found if you fly around spamming battle cloak it can eventually uncloak you. You can be spamming it for 5-10 minutes though and you never know which time it will work.

Edit: I always remember these things once I hit send. Once your cloak bugs out it WILL bug again unless you zone.