test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tribble Of Borg

I've just got one of the special Tribbles from the C Store, and as I'm new to STO, I was wondering what these are selling for on the exchange on PC? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    velimattialavelimattiala Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    C-store items bind, cannot be sold.

Tribbles in general (which you breed in game, if you like) are not particularly valuable, for fun items really apart a few rarer ones.
  • Options
    crashdownbsg#7928 crashdownbsg Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    It's bind on equip....I've not equipped it lol!
    I put it on for a mil....
  • Options
    velimattialavelimattiala Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Fair enough. Had not even considered buying Tribbs with actual money/zen, in general C-store stuff is BoP.

Million....yeah, you might get that since it's pretty rare one even though its stats are not particularly impressive (as are most other tribbs aswell).
  • Options
    lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Tribble of Borg on PC is selling for 33,333,333 EC at the least. Which is kinda hilarious number anyway.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Those cstore tribbles fluctuate ALOT because theyre odd items that there isnt usually a big supply for. Technically speaking theyre only around 3-4 master keys worth of ec give or take a little if youre looking at direct zen to ec value. If you all dont even have most of the borg content though on consoles its a fairly useless item at the moment.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Mostly because there's no borg STFs on Console atm.
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • Options
    Theres the Borg disconnected STF....no.M.A.C.O though :(
  • Options
    Though the Borg Disconnected doesn't give Borg Rep marks yet. lol
  • Options
    Nope :(
  • Options
    bonzodog01bonzodog01 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    I have actually found its useful to give each one of your BOFF away team a Tribble each as it seems to extend their survivability.
    XBox One - NFV Rylon - T6 Kolasi Siege Destroyer
    British Imperial Armada
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    C-store items bind, cannot be sold.

master keys?
    r&d boxes?
    ship upgrade? ...
  • Options
    fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Those cstore tribbles fluctuate ALOT because theyre odd items that there isnt usually a big supply for. Technically speaking theyre only around 3-4 master keys worth of ec give or take a little if youre looking at direct zen to ec value. If you all dont even have most of the borg content though on consoles its a fairly useless item at the moment.

^^^^^^

It's a much safer investment to get Master Keys if you want to generate a bunch of EC.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    If I am not mistaken, you can only buy Tribble of Borg once, so think twice before you sell it.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    I've kept it!
    Not that I can use my Fed atm..