test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PS4 Earth space dock and transwarp broken (since October 4th maintain operation)

fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
edited October 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Hello,
Since yesterday, after the last server maintain operation, Transwarp and earth space dock are broken...
Impossible to transwarp to earth, and more than this, my captain is an Vulcan Federation, but i receive Mission hail from KDF but not from Starfleet, and with my Romulan Admiral allied with Starfleet, i have the same problem, i receive Missions from Starfleet ( missions i already done)...

For entering in Sol System, i am not alone, i can see a lot of ships near Sol system, and they cannot enter to Earth ...

It appear switching to another Instance can fix the problem for entering Sol System and also fix my progression problem, i can get the next Starfleet mission now...

Please fix this ...
PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...

Comments

• jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    Already two threads for this :)
  • fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    Yes, i see now, but the topic tittles was not clear...
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...
  • bloodenragedbloodenraged Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    every homeworld is inaccessible, beam down then beam up, inconceivably irritating
    Yes, same here, i need to go to Starbase 39, but cannot enter the Starbase System...
    Have you tried to change Server instance ?
    It have worked for me and permitted me to enter Sol system (but not Starbase 39)...
    look getting into the system is not the issue, beaming down to spacedock/first city/whatever romulas is the problem, you cant stay on the ground, you get beamed right back to sector space, making those people wtih missions that require those instances SOL.
  • skullblits#4627 skullblits Member Posts: 1,273 Arc User
    game is fubar and still no word from devs
    edited October 2016
    I have upgraded my PS4 to 4.01 system software, and after i re-logged into the game, everything seem fixed (for now)...
    Have you tried to update your PS4 with 4.01 ?
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/support/system-updates/ps4/
    game is fubar and still no word from devs

thats the most damning thing of this whole situtation, i might be able to deal with it if there was more communication from the dev team, but as it is, we best reach out to any gaming journalist intrested in PWE %^(ing up their game so monumentally just after a server reset
  • hossjb#4539 hossjb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    > @fced said:
    > I have done the PS4 System software update 4.01, and after i re-logged into the game, everything seem fixed (for now)...
    > Have you updated your PS4 with 4.01 ?
    I have and it did nothing to help. Quests are fubarred too they glitch and cannot continue.
    i had the update before the maintenence
  • troblerone#2758 troblerone Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Game breaking mechanics as of now:

1) Cannot dock at stations
    2) Ignoring spammers do nothing - they're not ignored.
    3) You cannot ignore people/block them - the system is broken.
    4) Missions can't be completed/initiated.
    5) Massive influx of Klingon and Romulan hails as part of the main mission if you're in Federation.
    6) No guiding arrow to the next planet quest.
    7) Cannot start NPC conversation in some cases.
    8) Cannot Transwarp in some cases.

The game has been running for over 24 hours since the "maintenance". The most frustrating part of all this is that there is no DEV word on the problem. Twitter is silent. This is a failure of ARC, and instead of being professionals and taking the server offline for diagnostic/resolution, all we get is silent and "looking into it".

Well, I was looking into getting a lifetime membership. THIS IS GREAT, as now I know I shouldn't waste my money in a game where the DEVS simply... do... not... care.
  • d0nomegad0nomega Member Posts: 202 Arc User
    Game breaking mechanics as of now:

1) Cannot dock at stations
    2) Ignoring spammers do nothing - they're not ignored.
    3) You cannot ignore people/block them - the system is broken.
    4) Missions can't be completed/initiated.
    5) Massive influx of Klingon and Romulan hails as part of the main mission if you're in Federation.
    6) No guiding arrow to the next planet quest.
    7) Cannot start NPC conversation in some cases.
    8) Cannot Transwarp in some cases.

The game has been running for over 24 hours since the "maintenance". The most frustrating part of all this is that there is no DEV word on the problem. Twitter is silent. This is a failure of ARC, and instead of being professionals and taking the server offline for diagnostic/resolution, all we get is silent and "looking into it".

Well, I was looking into getting a lifetime membership. THIS IS GREAT, as now I know I shouldn't waste my money in a game where the DEVS simply... do... not... care.

Well they did post on Twitter, in character, they're aware of the problem. Of course that was over a day ago.

Considering you can't get past level 3, requires you to visit Earth Space Dock, they're probably losing a few potential players, or potential dollar signs as they probably see gamers.
  • jzhnutzjzhnutz Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    26 hours now the game has been messed up - on both PS4 and Xbox - We have had one communication on Twitter, one on STO Reddit and one here in the forums by @crypticspartan#0627 - and that was 23 hours ago, give or take a few minutes in account of all three. We have a pretty big release tomorrow - plus double xp this weekend. A lot of us have spent money on this game, and want to continue to do so, yet we have had absolutely no communication, response or anything concerning this except the one on each social media platform.
  • hellcatx805#4438 hellcatx805 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    I was unfortunate enough to drop the cash and bought the lifetime membership yesterday morning before maintenance. I'm thinking now that was a colossal waste of money. I'll give this no comment from devs nonsense another day or two and then it's uninstall STO. It will probably be the shortest lifetime subscription duration ever lol