test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So about the mission where you hear a recording from the voth scientist.

innocentofcrime#3762 innocentofcrime Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited October 2016 in The Academy
Sorry, I can't remember its name and I can't find it in the faction missions list on the wiki. I got it while running around Kobali Prime a bit before going to the temple. So I went back tothe solanae dyson sphere like it said and walked up to the commander, it did a little cutscene but when it finished, the mission completed but nothing happened.

I was wondering if this mission has some kind of follow up, no new objectives appeared, no new dialogue options appeared in SubCommader Kaol's list, no new incoming transmissions telling me what I need to do next. Could there be some prerequisite for the next mission but not for the one before it? If anyone can link me to its wiki page or otherwise tell me what is supposed to happen now please do so.

EDIT: Answered
Post edited by innocentofcrime#3762 on

Comments

• pathfinder4879#3895 pathfinder4879 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    This mission relates to the Delta Alliance Faction.

You get this mission when reaching Tier 1 then get further quests as you go up the Tier system
  • thanks
  • pathfinder4879#3895 pathfinder4879 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    thanks

No worries :)
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Nelan Exil? After completing the Delta rep you get him as a Boff.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,613 Arc User
    For tiers 2-5 there is a door across from the commander you click on to watch the later cutscenes. I think you have to have done some of the Dyson "missions" (fly around and tag epoths ;) ) before they let you do the final reputation mission.
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Nelan Exil? After completing the Delta rep you get him as a Boff.

Dyson.

Most of the later reputations have some cutscenes or log entries for storytelling as you go up - after reaching Tier 5, there's a short mission to rescue Nelen, and you get him as a bridge officer afterward.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Yes Dyson, like I said. ;)
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    You said Delta....

Also, the T5 Dyson mission requires you to go find Nelan. It's not HARD, but you won't get your dil and stuff until you do.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg