test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tribbles invading Nimbus III?

wendysue53wendysue53 Member Posts: 1,569 Arc User
Doing the whole Nimbus III thing with a new alt and lo and behold! Tribbles spawned with the Scorpions! o.O

Not really sure what to think of this event...

ZiJ8Thd.jpg

Comments

• Options
    hevachhevach Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    Do you have a triolic pattern enhancer? A variety of things randomly get pulled out of time by it, including Devidians, 23rd Century Starfleet and KDF officers, and tribbles.
  • Options
    lucianazetalucianazeta Member Posts: 740 Arc User
    hevach wrote: »
    Do you have a triolic pattern enhancer? A variety of things randomly get pulled out of time by it, including Devidians, 23rd Century Starfleet and KDF officers, and tribbles.

It's right there on his skill bar.

STO%20Sig.png~original
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    hevach wrote: »
    That's actually a neat little side affect, one time I used it and a KDF swordmaster? spawned and killed me! lolz

I would like to see more random spawns too bad they can't expand upon what gets pulled outa time, maybe a Hirogen, or Iconian herald here or there, Or even one of the Voth Tyrannosaurus thingies :D

I also used to enjoy when my transwarp failed on my excelsior. Wonder if it still does that?

tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif