test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ground Turret Nerfing?

lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
I was just doing a run on Dyson sphere ground battlezone when I was looking at my turrets. They didn't look like they where firing at the Rex. Then I beam to my ship since you can't read the combat log while anywhere there is fighting it flies by so fast. Then I saw this... [9/18 8:50] [Combat (Self)] Your Phaser Turret III Shields deals 1 (1) Physical Damage. I am going back in to confirm what I am seeing. This effectively makes ground turrets worthless. Why? Nothing mentioned in any patch notes saying anything about reducing damage values of turrets.

Comments

• lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I went back, and against a voth medic with no displayed shield this was the damage from my level 50 turret III. [9/18 9:14] [Combat (Self)] Your Phaser Turret III Attack deals 3 (31) Phaser Damage to Voth Medic.

• lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Switched to another alt, to make sure wasn't an issue with my alt, this is the flamethrower from Embassy. [9/18 9:26] [Combat (Self)] Your Phaser Turret III Shields deals 1 (1) Physical Damage to officer Phaser Flamethrower Turret.