test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Account Banking Glitch (Xbox One)

ohiogamersohiogamers Member Posts: 9 Arc User
So I placed an item into my account bank to transfer to another character. Well now, if any of my characters (all characters) try to remove that item or even click on it, it instantly freezes up the game and crashes. I have to completely restart. I can deposit & withdraw credits just fine, I can click X & Y on it, but it doesn't do anything. I've also tried to click on the buy Bank Space button on the bottom, but it does nothing. I bought bank space in the c-store, but that only expanded my characters bank space (this isn't clear in the descript).

Even after I upgraded to a Lifetime subscription, I can move stuff around in the bank, if I try to select 'A' to move it to normal inventory, it still crashes the game.

(UPDATED INFO) So after dropping a couple other things in my Account Bank. It seems as if the only thing in there that I cannot click on is the 31 <Dilithium Mining Claim> that I had initially placed in there. Everything else I can withdraw without an issue. It seems the glitch lies in that item. Can you help?

(Updated Info) So I placed some <lobi crystals> into my account bank, and now I can't remove those either.

Please fix this crashing issue

Comments

• dannasuradannasura Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Having this issue as well.
  • alduin303alduin303 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    Dude I was about to start a discussion about this exact problem :/
    It's frustrating because I was trying to transfer 30 dilithium claims
  • inanevalthonisinanevalthonis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same issue for me as well. Now I can't move anything between characters.
  • ohiogamersohiogamers Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Mining Claims and the lobi crystals are the only thing I can't seem to remove or click on without the game freezing and crashing, other things like armor or weapons I can do with no problem.
  • dirtyjr101#1815 dirtyjr101 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same on ps4, my rich dilithium claims are stuck in there.
  • darthravadgedarthravadge Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Same. Really frustrating my claims are stuck in there during a dil bonus weekend...
  • tro11fac3tro11fac3 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same not seen anyone from arc say anything about this but iv now got my only bank slot blocked with mining claims lol, wtb account bank slots arc btw, without dropping 100 quid on membership tyvm.
    The only response I've recieved from support was that they were having an issue with mining claims.
  • spartan313#8507 spartan313 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    i am having this issue with the mining and with lobi crystals they say account bound but you try to move em out of account bank irritating noices and then poof game is froozen and then bam crash then 5 minutes to log in again to be right where you where earth dock in front of the bank
  • darthravadgedarthravadge Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    now on top of this bug I have set items that cant be upgraded during a frickin upgrade weekend. Right after all my claims got stuck in the bank during a dil weekend. This is embarrassing cryptic. Get your TRIBBLE together
  • zerocarnagezerocarnage Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am also having this problem on Xbox one. It's ridiculous I have tried all sorts in hope it would sort it out but no. Worse thing is I can't even transfer my tech upgrades to the character and ship I want to use them while this event is on, it's ridiculous.
  • lemming1lemming1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Me and a friend having same problem with lobi crystals so won't be getting lobi store items untill its resolved
  • bigasstokerbigasstoker Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    yeah I had to switch to a Fed cause all my friends are making feds but I cant swap over any of my weapons or consoles that I spent 3-5mill ec on. luckily I only got a few upgrade techs stuck in the bank but it would be much appreciated if it could get fixed as the upgrade event is on.
  • shadow7901#1720 shadow7901 Member Posts: 6 New User
    I'm also having trouble with this bug, I've got 18 lobi crystals I can't take out of my account bank, same thing happens on the xbox one anything else I can take out. I reported it and got a response saying that some issues require development time outside of customer service to be resolved, I'm not really expecting this bug to be resolved anytime soon
    So just as an update, it looks like this issue was finally fixed with the patch from Oct 6th! I finally can use my claims and Lobi again!
  • cotaciacotacia Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Yeah its finally working for me too but now I have other broken stuff. lol