test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It's 12:20 am Pacific. Do you know where your STO connection went?

itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
I had like a 90 sec SNR, which was quite surprising it didn't cut me off, and then for a minute I went back to my DOFF window, then I was DC and can't get back in.
ITPaladin.png

Comments

• Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    Yep, can't seem to get a few feet in game without getting booted. Was having no issues until just a few minutes ago. Rubberband and disco's. It's the 80's all over...and not in a good way.
  • Options
    discojerdiscojer Member Posts: 533 Arc User
    Hmmm, I had the same thing. Tried to log back in, get Login2_Timeout.

FIgured it was my ISP acting up (it does that), but maybe not just me.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I got back in, but things are very lagging. At first my character was constantly swiveling his torso, and talking in zone didn't show anything for a few minutes. Now after some 5+ minutes there still is a long delay. I just tried to beam up and still standing here while typing this.

...and kicked again....
    ITPaladin.png
  • Options
    necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Crazy lag. I didn't think it was on my end, tried a few different speed tests and everything looked right.
  • Options
    sarcjestersarcjester Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I am getting can not connect to account server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Something is definitely wrong when I put in a wrong password, and sit waiting for it to tell me it is wrong.
    Time for bed.
    ITPaladin.png
  • Options
    arliekkosarliekkos Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited September 2016
  • Options
    scuderia07#5082 scuderia07 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Lots of lag on bajor. It booted me about 15min ago and now connection server timed out. <br><br>Please try again later.

Time for tanks i guess.

xbone
  • Options
    scuderia07#5082 scuderia07 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    0114 pacific and I'm back in with nor apparent issues.
  • Options
    necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    5:03 AM Pacific and the lag is suddenly back. Rubber Banding like crazy all over Kobali Prime, can't even weapon swap or use any abilities :s .
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Given how absolutely smooth & trouble free my connection has been I have a hard time taking this thread seriously.

well, I haven't been able to successfully log in all morning because I can't get get past the login server so.... yeah...

Just because you don't have a problem doesn't mean no one else is.
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    Conversely just because your having a problem doesn't mean anyone else is.

you are correct. However, no one said you aren't having problems, but you did say you don't believe anyone else is having problems because you aren't.
    Given how absolutely smooth & trouble free my connection has been I have a hard time taking this thread seriously.

• Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    While I am overjoyed that there are people who don't have connection problems with this game I do not belong to that group. Have had more lag (SNRs) and rubberbanding than usual. The whole thing concluded with me getting disconnected, the timed out when I tried to log in (twice), the finally crashing when I on third attempt got to the character selection screen.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Well, be honest, its a known fact there are people on these forums who post absolute nonsense on a regular basis...

Now that you mention it, yes.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • Options
    telbasta7386telbasta7386 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    Super bad lag for me right now as well, making combat impossible
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,409 Arc User
    At the time of the original post, there was a similar issue noted in the CO forums. One player did a tracert, and found that Cogent was offline at the time. Presumably, they've resolved whatever issue cause that.​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png