test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox One] Lifetime Membership on the console, no thanks.

the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
I saw what you had for the lifetime console edition, no thanks. It's missing several items I enjoyed on the pc version especially the monthly currency for the C-Store.

Comments

• emsnate#6801 emsnate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I assume it was the same as pc lifetime. ... I'm extremely pissed. I'm hoping they offer monthly currency to make this an actual lifetime membership. I feel bamboozled, ripped off
  • stickystickstickystick Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Unfortunately for me, i bought it, thinking i'd get the same deal as on the PC.. I slapped my head quite hard when i realised that they had removed the stipend and other benefits from the LTS for the console version and that i should've read the details more carefully before purchasing the LTS..

It's a massive rip-off and a slap in the face to the console players.
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Unfortunately for me, i bought it, thinking i'd get the same deal as on the PC.. I slapped my head quite hard when i realised that they had removed the stipend and other benefits from the LTS for the console version and that i should've read the details more carefully before purchasing the LTS..

Yep when I compared the two that's what I found too, no thanks won't be spending money on something that's not up to date. It's already sad that we have to contact their account department almost monthly to get it installed on the pc version as it is since it doesn't do it automatically.

And then if that wasn't enough, there's 0 veteran benefits for those of us who helped them launch the game way back in the beta.
  • stickystickstickystick Member Posts: 59 Arc User

Yep when I compared the two that's what I found too, no thanks won't be spending money on something that's not up to date. It's already sad that we have to contact their account department almost monthly to get it installed on the pc version as it is since it doesn't do it automatically.

And then if that wasn't enough, there's 0 veteran benefits for those of us who helped them launch the game way back in the beta.

I was one of those vets who did the betas as well. Then went on to set up a subscription, and bought a LTS.

The biggest issue i have with PWE and the console version is that they didn't include the same benefits as on the PC version. The stipend being the biggest benefit of them all.

They didn't even let us console players get the chance to get a subscription.

Then they up the prices on everything in the C-store on the consoles compared to the PC version.

To top it off, they release the game on the console without including every update for it.

They had plenty of time to prepare for it too. I've played beta games on the consoles and other ports that have been more polished..