test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Celes System Patrol - Bug

I have completed this multiple times but it keeps popping up. How do I get the next patrol mission? Between this and Sela Bug I don't know how to move forward.

Comments

• chacko#8646 chacko Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Also this is on the PS4

• And Xbox One as well, did it two times in hopes it will progress, but nothing happens after quest completion, re-entering system triggers same conversation with previously arrested lieutenant.
  • xwomackxxwomackx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    (XBox One)I too am having issues with this mission, I follow the mirek to the outpost, 2 groups of enemies spawn and that's it nothing else happens. This bug needs addressed as I believe its the first mission for Sulu and can't advance this quest line.
  • dynamicsragesdynamicsrages Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same on Xbox but I'm also having an issue with the Hana system patrol. It doesn't update the objective and the npc flies straight to the station and does nothing.
  • eriksmith80eriksmith80 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I came to the forums to ask about this. PS4 also. Looking to get started in the diplomatic missions, caught the saboteur about 4 times now and nothing happens.
  • ceissadesisteceissadesiste Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Diplomatic missions are tied to the duty officers now and since consoles don't have DoFFS yet, we are unable to proceed in Diplomacy. (I believe the change came when DoFFS was introduced into the PC version of the game)

So basically until they implement the DoFF system into the console version we can not proceed with diplomatic missions.
  • eriksmith80eriksmith80 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thanks!
  • xwomackxxwomackx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Diplomatic missions are tied to the duty officers now and since consoles don't have DoFFS yet, we are unable to proceed in Diplomacy. (I believe the change came when DoFFS was introduced into the PC version of the game)

So basically until they implement the DoFF system into the console version we can not proceed with diplomatic missions.

Thanks for the info, more helpful then the people that actually work at the company. PAY THIS PERSON IMMEDIATELY!
  • captmartokcaptmartok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    Same issue. It gave me the patrol as a mission, but the base defense does not activate like it's supposed to. So can not go any further. Send a message to support. Dead in the water until it's fixed.
  • cruryancruryan Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am having the same problem, and the inability to progress with diplomacy means that I cannot progress through the Romulan episodes the way I would like. Is there a scheduled fix for this? I can't see how to progress in any missions at this point.