test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where to get everything suit

Trying dilithium mining daily, and can't find a suit. Store only has sell available, and don't have a key for thorium requisitions.....
Don't think Harley, just shoot dammit.

Comments

• Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    I assume you mean dilithium not thorium?

If you need a free EV suit there are several missions that will give several.
    A Step Between the Stars is the best I think as it gives a choice of 3 Solanae suits depending on choices made I the mission. You can even combine these 3 into one mega suit for 50 lobi crystals.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    loutheloulouthelou Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    There is a Ferengi in the mine airlock that sells suits. The cheapest is 100 refined dilithium, and is all you need to do the daily. You can also find these same suits in the dilithium store in your main menu, under EV suits.
  • Options
    mas134gluck123mas134gluck123 Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    or get in nukara rep boxes or to buy from nukara rep store
  • Options
    gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Get a used suit from the Dilithium store.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,538 Arc User
    If this is on consoles, the Exchange will eventually have very cheap suits from people doing the tholian ground missions on Nukara.
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    if you do the mission "Boldly They Rode" from the "Cardassian Struggle" story line you can get a free suit, its only a basic suit but it will suffice for dilithium mining, you don't need to play through the whole mission if you don't want to just play to the part where you take the suit which is very early in the mission and then quit.
    you can also pick up extra suits for your away team at the same time, just keep clicking the take suit button until you have enough.

@lordsteve1 is correct regarding the "Step Between the Stars" suit but you have to play through a lot more content to get it.
    Post edited by bobbydazlers on

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    fluffymooffluffymoof Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    Being a 23c Fed will give you FIVE suits.
    One of the many Tellarite Goddesses of Beauty!

If there are posts here that do not appeal to you, or opinions you disagree with, the best way to deal with that is to resist the urge to add comments. Instead, engage with the content you like! Don't feed the trolls!
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Thorium?

Obviously an element named after its discoverer the Asgardian god of thunder.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium

I was right. But don't know its correlation to STO. As it doesnt power warp reactors or is traded as currency.
  • Options
    darthjafodarthjafo Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    [quote="fieldpoint74;1221737"]Trying dilithium mining daily, and can't find a suit. Store only has sell available, and don't have a key for thorium requisitions.....[/quote]

Same issue. The ferengi by the suits only has sell as an option, and no way to click on the suits behind him. What level is the mission that gives a free one?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,117 Community Moderator
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium

I was right. But don't know its correlation to STO. As it doesnt power warp reactors or is traded as currency.

Well... at least it isn't Thanotorium. We don't need the Fleet of Fog bombarding everyone with Corrosive Warheads...

Nasty stuff...

Although Hyuuga would be a pretty awesome Chief Engineer...
    Arpeggio-of-Blue-Steel-Hyuuga-02.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)