test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One Federation Pack

I purchased the all faction bundle containing federation Pack, Klingon pack and romulan pack, on xbox One, it is supposed to give out several starships however it doesn't allow me to access them in the shipyard, it says I have to purchase them. can someone please fix the cstore purchase. as I would like, can someone not program it to send the ships to the player's inventory and to unlock as time passes or fix the link to the shipyard so it don't need me to purchase them again.

Comments

• aldoalteraaldoaltera Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I'm having the same issue. Purchased the All Faction Bundle but can't seem to actually claim any of the ships it includes for any faction
  • podperson13podperson13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here. I’m also missing some other things from the Lifetime Subscription.
  • crimsonshadow125crimsonshadow125 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same issue as well and it's not like 8000 zen is only a little money, none of my ships or items have shown up and I bought the mega bundle also
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Did you all try looking for the individual ships in the C-Store to see if you could claim them there? The way the XBOX C-Store works is kind of funky.
  • admrenlarreckadmrenlarreck Member Posts: 2,041 Arc User
    Don't forget you also have to be the correct level, to claim ships. If your talking about ships that are T5 or T6 You need to be aroumd level 40 for some of the t5's Level 50 or others including the t6 ones. ITs like that on the PC anyway, I doubt they changed it for the consoles. With out knowing what items your asking about I cant be more specific.
    fayhers_starfleet.jpg

Fleet leader Nova Elite

Fleet Leader House of Nova elite
    @ren_larreck
  • npyoungnpyoung Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Did you all try looking for the individual ships in the C-Store to see if you could claim them there? The way the XBOX C-Store works is kind of funky.
    Don't forget you also have to be the correct level, to claim ships. If your talking about ships that are T5 or T6 You need to be aroumd level 40 for some of the t5's Level 50 or others including the t6 ones. ITs like that on the PC anyway, I doubt they changed it for the consoles. With out knowing what items your asking about I cant be more specific.

Whether you attempt to claim the ships from the pack through the shipyard or the c-store you are asked if you want to pay for them.
    As an example, I have the all factions bundle, which should give me the T1 NX Replica. I also have the steam runner from the promotion and the TOS Enterprise, which I bought separately. When I go in to the c-store, both the steam runner and the TOS Enterprise have claim buttons, while the NX Replica still has a price of 500z and clicking on it brings up the purchase confirmation prompt. Similarly if I go in to the shipyard on ESD I can select the TOS Enterprise and see that while the price is 500z, I would pay nothing to get another one, whereas if I do the same with the NX Replica it still costs 500z and brings up the purchase confirmation prompt. This also happens on my KDF character when I try to claim the T1 BoP as well
  • cybertronianjazzcybertronianjazz Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    unfortunately this issue is affecting PS4 and Xbox One, the problem is in the games coding, not everyone is able to claim the ships in the packs.
    its not about rank, the packs include 2 level 1 ships
    they are not claimable in the c-store, the pack doesn't link the redeem of the all faction bundle and the 3 packs to the c-store+ingame shipyard as supposed to
  • jaylovesashjaylovesash Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    sorry to say this but im so glad i found this post. im having the same issue, even filled out a ticket so waiting for a response. > @lucho80 said:
    > Did you all try looking for the individual ships in the C-Store to see if you could claim them there? The way the XBOX C-Store works is kind of funky.

> @admrenlarreck said:
    > Don't forget you also have to be the correct level, to claim ships. If your talking about ships that are T5 or T6 You need to be aroumd level 40 for some of the t5's Level 50 or others including the t6 ones. ITs like that on the PC anyway, I doubt they changed it for the consoles. With out knowing what items your asking about I cant be more specific.

i have and for the delta flyer and nx class they still cost 500 zen. these are lietenant level and im lieutenant (9) so there is deffo a issue.
  • jodmos90jodmos90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have found that any of the bundles that are cross faction bundles with ships, they don't work. if you buy the bundles of each faction individually then they work, but the mega or major bundles currently don't give you any of the ships or some other parts. the lifetime seems to be the only one that still lets you get its ships though.... just not a lot of the other parts.
  • xenkarrxenkarr Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I'm both very irked and relieved that I'm not alone in this lousy scenario. I too bought the 'All Faction Mega Bundle'. Left it overnight hoping 24 hours might do the job. Claimed the 'Federation Pack' so that's tagged as "purchased" now, didn't receive or 'unlock' any ships, but did receive the Liberated Borg Human Bridge Officer, Sehlet Pet, & titles (7 of 9 Uniform unknown as time of writing didn't have space for new crew).

This is all very discouraging, and to think I was impatient to buy the Lifetime Subscription...

(Edited: two typos.)
    Post edited by xenkarr on
  • jaylovesashjaylovesash Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    > @xenkarr said:
    > I'm both very irked and relieved that I'm not alone in this lousy scenario. I too bought the 'All Faction Mega Bundle'. Left it overnight hoping 24 hours might do the job. Claimed the 'Federation Pack' so that's tagged as "purchased" now, didn't receive or 'unlock' any ships, but did receive the Liberated Borg Jan Bridge Officer, Sehlet Pet, & titles (7 of 9 Uniform unknown as time of writing didn't have space for new crew).
    >
    > This is all very discouraging, and to think I was impatient to buy the Lifetime Subscription...

exactly same thing happened here. misery loves company huh. Im still waiting to hear back from the ticket I filled out
    everyone who has this issue has to live chat or phone up the support make sure they know its not an isolated issue
    null
    Thanks for reminding me, I'd forgot to do so earlier. Here's hoping it'll all be resolved soon.
  • idan359idan359 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same issue here! Six days without a fix. And there's no "help" in the console version or way to contact a GM. 8000 zen!
    This was partially fixed for me at 8:45 uk time, I looked in the C-Store and noticed that I could claim all the KDF ships, but the Excelsior was still missing from the Federation pack and the T'Varo was missing from the Romulan pack.
    I haven't received any ticket replies for 2-3 days hopefully they doing something, but just so everyone knows I contacted Tim Russ (Tuvok) and told him about this issue so hopefully he has spoken to the Developers/Team working on the game. he appreciated being informed about the bug, as I know he's a gamer also
    Yesterday on a new Romulan I tried redeaming the pack and got the scorpion shuttle but none of the other ships, the packs are still broken
    May have found a work around... I was just in the C-Store idly wondering how I could try to unlock the T'Varo and the Excelsior, the only two ships I was missing and while I was there I spammed the "claim" button on the All Factions pack several times (more than ten, at the very least.) Lo and behold, the T'Varo and the Excelsior are now claimable. Perhaps you need to claim the pack multiple times for it to register all the ships? Would someone else like to try and see if it works for them?
  • jodmos90jodmos90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Got a reply email today, and my klingon ships are up, idk about the rest
    edited September 2016
    @npyoung 's workaround worked for me, I just got on a few minutes ago and spam claimed the 'All Faction Mega Bundle', didn't really count, perhaps 5 or 6. I then looked in the ships section of the C-Store, all 6 vessels of each 3 faction bundles are now available for claiming. Just claimed the Delta Flyer, and huzzah, it's now in my ship inventory (for lack of a better word).

Who knows if devs fixed *something* or not, but this workaround does indeed seem to do the job. Cheers npyoung!

I might just hold out a little while longer before I decide on buying the Lifetime Subscription however.
  • blackwind04xblackwind04x Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Yes you have to purchase the for zero zen. (0). Read the fine print.
  • blackwind04xblackwind04x Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    Don't open box's or by lobi items till level 60. It auto down grades to a lower level.