test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Life time for xbox one broken

No ships to clam still at level ten. Ev suits, and firwork only avaible on the guy you bought the subscription in. The concole is not active on the others. No 4 repect tokens or 1 per level. No in game mail ship upgrade token. No veteran material. No mugato. No 5%. No android. No costume pieces. No titles. I just spend another $200 on life time and im not happy. You force us to get another one and its not working.

Comments

• jodmos90jodmos90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Most of the bundles seem to drop some of the right away stuff for the characters but nothing for the ships at all, plus some of the special weapons of consoles and the ships don't work right or at all at the moment
  • blackwind04xblackwind04x Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I bought the original bundle. I never got the shuttle.
  • semper8semper8 Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    I can't even buy the LTS.... you make me spend $100 just to find out o can even try to buy it..... really..... really... what going on cryptic
  • jodmos90jodmos90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I have found that other then the lifetime any bundle that has Zen ships that are cross faction that it is currently broken, but if you buy each one, one at a time it still works. But none of the larger bundles and it also locks being able to buy the bundles one at a time either. and some of the rewards that you have mentioned are actually only gotten at special places for free and not just given to you right then and there
  • emsnate#6801 emsnate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    All the above mentioned, and no monthly currency. I just assumed the lifetime membership would be equal to pc. Paid a lot of money for this. Pretty upset!
  • warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    I take it this is why I can't buy a Lifetime Sub atm on Xbox1?
  • blackwind04xblackwind04x Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    It took days and my life time stuff slowly appeared out of no where. A lot of stuff will not show up until you reach a level. You willnt see V ships until level 30+ because the V ship is a level 40 ship. The shuttle will not show up till you reach level 30 for me. Why the development telling what unlocks when in there matrix. Tells me that they don't speak english. They are probably from India or China. South Korea builds better. Once I reach 60v I'll see if it all unlocks for me.
  • stickystickstickystick Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    jodmos90 wrote: »
    Most of the bundles seem to drop some of the right away stuff for the characters but nothing for the ships at all, plus some of the special weapons of consoles and the ships don't work right or at all at the moment

Tell me bout it. I have the Jupiter Carrier, and the special ability that comes with the console for that ship, which is unique, doesn't work. As soon as i slot two tac officers in, that ability is gone for good. This is a game breaking bug they need to address asap.

As for the other stuff from the LTS pack.

The Android can be located at the bridge officer requisition NPC under "Special Offers" section.

The fireworks emote can be found at a console on the right side platform looking out from the starport where you buy your bridge officers. There's a small console on that platform that'll give you the fireworks.

The the ground pet is at DS9.

As for the rest. Log out and quit the game to dashboard and load it up again.

Oh and another issue i noticed is that when you do a captain name change, the display name, even though you change it still stays the same as before lol.

I swear, this game feels more like a beta than an actual released game. :neutral:
  • warlordfennellwarlordfennell Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    No ships to clam still at level ten. Ev suits, and firwork only avaible on the guy you bought the subscription in. The concole is not active on the others. No 4 repect tokens or 1 per level. No in game mail ship upgrade token. No veteran material. No mugato. No 5%. No android. No costume pieces. No titles. I just spend another $200 on life time and im not happy. You force us to get another one and its not working.

I agree they need to fix this now not tomorrow.
  • justicepiejusticepie Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Those who got the LTS, you'll find that the Heavy Chimera console is bugged too. You're supposed to be able transform your Destroyer between Tactical and Regenerative Mode, but the Regenerative is non existent on both T5 & T6 Chimera variants.

The Tactical Mode is nice, but the Regenerative Mode makes this ship able to balance offense and defense, on the fly. Unfortunately, there's is no Regenerative skill on the ship's wheel.

I've searched all over for this but I don't think anyone even has noticed it yet.

Following this link... sto.gamepedia.com/Ability:_Regenerative_Mode ...you'll see what I'm talking about. (I apparently cannot post the link but look into it and you'll see.)

Anyways, I hope they fix it but other than that, I've been enjoying the LTS. Sad there's no Zen allowance but the extra Dilithium every 48 hours is nice.