test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Character Looks

Nice job on the character creativity I really like it and there is quite a large selection, pity so much of it is locked for now but lots to chose from :)

But this game has got me in trouble at home lol... so my son asks me (he is 9yrs old) why have all your team got big TRIBBLE? (In case that is classed as a swear, ladies upper bits lol).

Uuuuuummmmm because it looks aesthetically pleasing son. Yay methinks I got away with it... So he said ok lets see what mum thinks!!!!!

Busted!!! :(

Comments

• Options
    emacsheadroomemacsheadroom Member Posts: 994 Arc User
    Innocence is a beautiful thing. Not your sons. I mean yours. Welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Could be worse, STO could have done it like every other game and made them jiggle at the slightest movement.
  • Options
    kheelan#5651 kheelan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    don't forget the short skirts
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    gholendhor wrote: »
    Could be worse, STO could have done it like every other game and made them jiggle at the slightest movement.

Giggle at the jiggle.
    By worse you mean, better ?

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 18 Arc User

Ok ok ok... you got me... they all have short skirts too... ha ha lol. Well apart from the 1 Male team member :)

My son never noticed that bit though, just that they all stick out a little more than the average person you see out and about in real life.

Anyhoo I stick by my 1st response which is they are indeed aesthetically pleasing lol.

This made me laugh lol, funny but distracting :)
  • Options
    kheelan#5651 kheelan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    wdj40 wrote: »

Ok ok ok... you got me... they all have short skirts too... ha ha lol. Well apart from the 1 Male team member :)

My son never noticed that bit though, just that they all stick out a little more than the average person you see out and about in real life.

Anyhoo I stick by my 1st response which is they are indeed aesthetically pleasing lol.

don't forget to go to the tailor and bring up each female bridge officer and change stance to seductive. lol

• Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2016

don't forget to go to the tailor and bring up each female bridge officer and change stance to seductive. lol

Waaaaay ahead of you, I did that at the exact same time as I edited all the Starting Officers lol. It is one of the things I found and did during the 3hrs of customisation :)

Before people think I am some sort of weirdo or something ha ha... When I play games I just prefer looking at the opposite sex's behinds and what-not, 3rd person etc you have to do that a whole lot whilst playing :)

My main character is always female and the 1st one is always called Rydia :)
    1st Male character I make in a game is always called Edge.

From then on I usually role-play whatever game I am playing.
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,666 Arc User
    Nice job on the character creativity I really like it and there is quite a large selection, pity so much of it is locked for now but lots to chose from :)

But this game has got me in trouble at home lol... so my son asks me (he is 9yrs old) why have all your team got big ****? (In case that is classed as a swear, ladies upper bits lol).

Uuuuuummmmm because it looks aesthetically pleasing son. Yay methinks I got away with it... So he said ok lets see what mum thinks!!!!!

Busted!!! :(

Wait till your kid sees the big GREEN ones about. :D
    dvZq2Aj.jpg