test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enterprise J

So sense STO is doing the temporal agents I think they should bring in the Enterprise J. what do you'll think? in case you don't know about the enterprise j i recommend watching the interview with Doug Drexler by Trekyards or even if you know about it and want to learn more watch it https://youtu.be/SeB35O3zQ_A . but what do you all think about seeing the J in STO?

Comments

• Options
    stostargatewarsstostargatewars Member Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    The enterprise-j is already in the game but will never be a playable ship as its size is too big.
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    It IS in the game already if you have run through the AOY episodes you get to board it! Plus it is in PVE. So I have serious doubts if it will be a playable ship. If you want one thats kind of close looks wise get the T-6 Palladin.
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Oh yeah P.S. Eaglemoss is planing on a release of it. I have seen the prototype and it's a beauty.
  • Options
    sam98#1349 sam98 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    would you like to see the interior of the ship
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    oh look this thread again
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    The enterprise-j is already in the game but will never be a playable ship as its size is too big.

Too big to sail!
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    tacofangstacofangs Member Posts: 2,951 Cryptic Developer
    sam98#1349 wrote: »
    So sense STO is doing the temporal agents I think they should bring in the Enterprise J. what do you'll think? in case you don't know about the enterprise j i recommend watching the interview with Doug Drexler by Trekyards or even if you know about it and want to learn more watch it https://youtu.be/SeB35O3zQ_A . but what do you all think about seeing the J in STO?

I concur.
    Only YOU can prevent forum fires!
    19843299196_235e44bcf6_o.jpg
  • Options
    thelunarboythelunarboy Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    I would like to have gone up to the bridge and hooked up with Dax and seen who else was up there with her. Heck I'd like to have seen a bridge for that era of ship.
  • Options
    garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User

never like the kelvin timeline or t6 conni ?! ;)
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    Oh yeah P.S. Eaglemoss is planing on a release of it. I have seen the prototype and it's a beauty.

Me wanna see! :o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited September 2016

We already have playable ships that are close to that size
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png