test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[BUG - Xbox One/PS4] Science Vessels cannot use Subsystem Targeting

loutheloulouthelou Member Posts: 63 Arc User
edited September 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Simply, the four Subsystem Targeting abilities are absent from the Tactical menu of science vessels. Upon purchasing my first science vessel at level 10, I found that one of the four abilities was defaulted to the B button (on Xbox). Holding it down to open the ability menu, however, only showed my one boff ability, Torpedo: High Yield 1. I switched the default action to High Yield I. As a result, I was no longer able to use the Subsystem Targeting ability, since those abilities are absent from the Tactical ability menu (and all other ability menus).

Comments

• walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    Yep, I noticed the same. Makes me wonder if Cruisers have their command powers.
    sstosig2.png
  • loutheloulouthelou Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I play with someone who is able to use the Cruiser abilities; they're located on LB, and seem to work fine. Haven't flown and Cruisers myself on Xbox yet, but, yeah. I've witnessed them working just fine.
  • linkingwtflinkingwtf Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Susbsytem abilities are completely missing for all my science ships lol, currently lvl 53. Also guys check that your set bonus abilities are on the wheel as they arnt for me and asking PW is a waste of time as usual. Oh and also consoleswith ability, do they show on your ability wheels, as they arnt for me either?
  • darc001darc001 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    null
    The ones you mentioned are tactical abilitys. The scu ships them self have these which are missing.
  • darc001darc001 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    well put ticket in got reply it defo a bug so need to wait for them to getting round to sorting it. but was told to put it in here nice to know that the departments dont talk to each other