test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

where are the Denobulans as Doff? there was one on Enterprise series.

wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
Dr Philox was the name i think as Denobian doctor.
i wonder what happen to them? i dont see them, and why werent they suppose to be part of the founders of federation?
Post edited by wylonus on

Comments

• qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    They are called Denobulans and the dear Doctor was named Dr. Phlox. There are some parts in the alien character creation options, but the species itself doesn't show up ingame so far I think.
  • wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    thank for correct names.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Their home system is located in the alpha quadrant, and is in game but you can't interact with it at present.

Maybe they'll add it as a social zone at some point, be nice it they did that to all the species planets, even if it's just a couple of exchange/bank terminals and some nice scenery.
    SulMatuul.png
  • captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    qjunior wrote: »
    They are called Denobulans and the dear Doctor was named Dr. Phlox. There are some parts in the alien character creation options, but the species itself doesn't show up ingame so far I think.

Isn't the Captain whos ship you start on as first officer in the Fed tutorial a Denobulan? I'm sure there's a couple of other NPC ones as well.

• gholendhorgholendhor Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    Here's a better question. Why Pakleds?
  • sorceror01sorceror01 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    gholendhor wrote: »

Yeah, personally, that has mystified me since Day One.
    ".... you're gonna have a bad time."
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User
    gholendhor wrote: »

They are strong. They look for things.

So, they fit with both the Klingon and Federation goals.
  • mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    Yes I think Captain Taggart in the Fed intro is Denobulan.

You can basically make Denobulans in Alien-gen but why Cryptic didn't make them a full race, I don't know. Mind you I could say that about the Cardassians. They're both pretty recognisable races.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Honestly... I think they simply couldn't make EVERY race that was ever seen as a member of the Federation. so some of the more interesting ones ended up as nothing more than tailor parts.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    enterprise series shown andorians alot more often, and ST;tng barely shows andorians, we seen quiet few telerites.

who knows, what if ST: Discovery may showing them more often? lot of new first contacts.
  • kheelan#5651 kheelan Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    speaking of races, sto desperately needs to add more race choices to the rom faction...
    Moderators, could you please merge this topic to other current "Denobulans" topic please? we dont need 2 active same topics. thank you.