test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Few bugs on console. XBox One.

alhanaescheralhanaescher Member Posts: 22 Arc User
edited September 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Ok, so I'm a returning player, well, a double returning player, so am aware of how things have changed since beta and the 100 day period I was subbed for after launch till the last time I played about a year or 2 ago (basicly when delta rising was releasing) and playing on console have noticed some behavour that just doesn't seem right to how I remember it, and one feature I seem to be misssing.

First, there is a missing sound effect when warping to sector. The warp engines charge up then the ship will silently go to warp. I know it's minor, but it buggs the hell out of me as I know it's not right.

and second that is definatly a bugg of some kind, Ship helmsmen seem to fall asleep at their consoles when auto piloting between systems and the ship will, if left for too long, plummet to the bottom of sector space and then keep trying to dive. Again, minor, but still annoying.

And final thing that has me confused, scanning for anomalies... not this one has me puzzled. I know it's supposed to be a thing, infact the tutorial pop=ups tell you about it. Using it will still direct you to containers, but there are never any anomalies around. Now, having played several fed characters over the years I know certain places where they should be. But, there were none on the S.S Azura, or the space around it. There were none on vulcan when I went to pick up Sokketh, or on P'Jem when I got to the monestary, and these are places I know where they are supposed to be. I know that, the last time I played on PC there was usually at least 1 in every singe zone for both space and ground sections, but so far, not a single scan has found an anomaly.
Post edited by alhanaescher on

Comments

• jodmos90jodmos90 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    none of the anomalies seem too be showing. but also haven't seen any of the crew missions things either so no way to use the stuff from the anomalies yet either :-/
  • rgjhgjhghdfjhghfrgjhgjhghdfjhghf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I believe it is because they are not in the game yet just like crafting is missing. All the slots and nothing to do with them. Sometimes my scan goes blue I get excited even though it says there is nothing. Why release only half a game?
  • alhanaescheralhanaescher Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    K, so that lastone is just yet another missing feature, albeit one that's been around since beta, that will added to the pile of other things missing from the game that the game mentions in many places yet you cannot access, like vet bonus, like the 800 day pet on DS9, yet no subscription of any kind in the game, unlocking the ability to teach new space high level space skills as I level, but not crafting to make the manuals, refenences to the Doff system in the level perk list. It's just so annoying coz you can tell they should be there but have been taken out!

But the first 2 definalt are bugs, the missing half for the jump to warp sound and the diving to the bottom of sector space, and continuing to dive, or continously climbing half way to somewhere on auto pilot. added to the annoyingness of the inconsistant zoom level an the mini map that you just can change!! I'm gonna continue to play coz I love the game, but it's super annoying as I know it's not supposed to be that way!