• Options
    captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    And I am still getting it.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    @vampeiyre
    You dont know what your talking about. You dont know me dont bother guessing.
  • Options
    ^Nice, you got me.... :D
  • Options
    cidstormcidstorm Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
  • Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    My body is ready? That's what she said...

In all seriousness, I'm glad you're happy. I can't decide yet if I'll try for one. It would go well with my AOY toon, but...so would a Vengeance. And so would a Chronos. And so does my current ship, fleet Temporal battlecruiser. Decisions, decisions...
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    aphelionmarauderaphelionmarauder Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    Hi there. you all know me as B-Money@DecadeComplete in game. I'm sure you've seen me in ESD once or twice. I have been on the fighting line for a Endgame Constitution since 2011. I was very happy when I got a Kelvin Command Cruiser that its pracrically one of my flagships in game. As I have been right and have been begging for this type of thing for years to come I just have to say one thing....

I told you so.
    I recently had a discussion with John Van Citters[CBS Corp] on twitter thanking him for this situation. Sure I know its going to be a huge cash grab but STO doesn't run on Peanuts and disposable cups. I am happy for the people at Cryptic who are going to be making a large christmas bonus this year as well as the players like myself who have been trying to get this passed an idea since so long ago.

there is always a positive mark on some peoples negative thoughts. I hope that now that one dream has come true that many more will come to pass. Also if you sarcastically mention something from another franchise you just like to ruin peoples fun.

I love you all and I will continue to love you all. I've talked, Traded with, made deals with and helped out so much of you since I subscribed in August 29th 2010 that this game has become a big part of my life, Even when I am not on a computer I think about Ground Skills, Ship Builds and customization ideas. I hope one day that when I have kids and STO is is in its 15th Anniversary that they will be able to play.

Have a nice day everybody. Be sure to look at my old blogs on my fanpage on the subject. I guess its now part of a better achieve.

If this went through, maybe Star Trek, The Animated Series content could be added!
    #TASforSTO​​
    Support the movement!
    Come stand with us in supporting Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! (It's canon!) #TASforSTO

Time travel and glass-cannon ships hurt my head and is NOT what Trek is about. Trek is exploration, becoming better as a species, and gaining scientific knowledge while holding on to the traditions that got us where were are.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    [System] [GameplayAnnounce] B-Money@DecadeComplete was issued an 23rd Century Promo Ship Pack!

Like my fanpage!
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    @vampeiyre
    You dont know what your talking about. You dont know me dont bother guessing.

You don't know the difference between your and you're, or how to use an apostrophe in general apparently, so I know your forum avatar of an ape is quite fitting.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    [System] [GameplayAnnounce] B-Money@DecadeComplete was issued an 23rd Century Promo Ship Pack!

Congrats.
  • Options
    @vampeiyre
    For you striking out at me personally with stupid stuff i take it i must have offended you with my whale comment. Good. Anyone who thinks its okay to blow $150 of hard earned money on gambling for one ship needs their rubarb rubbed.

<3
  • Options
    As one of the people who have been begging for this since Day1. I am so happy. I even mentioned Jvs on twitter when I got it. Along with Geko and Bort. Was awesome. Now I just need the EC to get the stuff pimped out. LOL

Oh and Connie Refit skin FTW.

Like my fanpage!
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Its going to be inferior to the JJ Connie and definetly not as visually appealing. Not sure what the big fuss is about.

that is your own opinion, Nate. To me, the JJ Prise is one of the ugliest things I seen around, inside and out, while the TOS Constitution is lovely.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    I need a Shower, and a Hepatitus shot after reading this thread.

I strangely feel dirty.
  • Options
    theotherscotty#9105 theotherscotty Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    Congrats, B-Money! Enjoy that T6 Connie. :)
  • Options
    necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User

Congrats on winning your ship, I actually was playing at the same time and saw your win notice come up. I briefly pictured you jumping out of your chair and dancing around the room waving your hands and squealing with excitement.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Congrats on winning your ship, I actually was playing at the same time and saw your win notice come up. I briefly pictured you jumping out of your chair and dancing around the room waving your hands and squealing with excitement.

Pretty close actually. Lol.
    though now I'm ECless so I can't upgrade the stuff I put on my new toy. :(. I am accepting Superior Engineer, Science and Shield Tech donations.
    Post edited by captainbmoney on

Like my fanpage!
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Hi there. you all know me as B-Money@DecadeComplete in game. I'm sure you've seen me in ESD once or twice. I have been on the fighting line for a Endgame Constitution since 2011. I was very happy when I got a Kelvin Command Cruiser that its pracrically one of my flagships in game. As I have been right and have been begging for this type of thing for years to come I just have to say one thing....

I told you so.
    I recently had a discussion with John Van Citters[CBS Corp] on twitter thanking him for this situation. Sure I know its going to be a huge cash grab but STO doesn't run on Peanuts and disposable cups. I am happy for the people at Cryptic who are going to be making a large christmas bonus this year as well as the players like myself who have been trying to get this passed an idea since so long ago.

there is always a positive mark on some peoples negative thoughts. I hope that now that one dream has come true that many more will come to pass. Also if you sarcastically mention something from another franchise you just like to ruin peoples fun.

I love you all and I will continue to love you all. I've talked, Traded with, made deals with and helped out so much of you since I subscribed in August 29th 2010 that this game has become a big part of my life, Even when I am not on a computer I think about Ground Skills, Ship Builds and customization ideas. I hope one day that when I have kids and STO is is in its 15th Anniversary that they will be able to play.

Have a nice day everybody. Be sure to look at my old blogs on my fanpage on the subject. I guess its now part of a better achieve.

I LOVE YOU TOO!! * hugs creepily *​​

Uhm when crash gives you the creepy hug , you might wanna check for a kick me sign on your back lol
  • Options
    khayuungkhayuung Member Posts: 1,876 Arc User
    How many packs?

"Last Engage! Magical Girl Origami-san" is in print! Now with three times more rainbows.

Support the "Armored Unicorn" vehicle initiative today!

Thanks for Harajuku. Now let's get a real "Magical Girl" costume!
  • Options
    @officerbatman81

Bruh, you can't even write a proper sentence, you're not smart enough to offend me. I just enjoy impaling stupid people with their own stupidity.

The caliber of your last response makes me think you're a kid whose parents doesn't give him allowance, or that it never occurred to you to save it. I have compassion for the less fortunate who are victims of circumstance or bad luck, but if you're just stupid, lazy, or a mouthy kid, I won't care no matter how much you cry and whine.
  • Options
    dmb311dmb311 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Got mine in 36 packs. Better than expected :)
  • Options
    somewhere around 9 to 13 R&D packs. from my Stipend and Dilithium from other toons. I didn't spend a dime.

Like my fanpage!
  • Options
    jackson900pwejackson900pwe Member Posts: 189 Arc User
    As one of the people who have been begging for this since Day1. I am so happy. I even mentioned Jvs on twitter when I got it. Along with Geko and Bort. Was awesome. Now I just need the EC to get the stuff pimped out. LOL

Oh and Connie Refit skin FTW.

You may be happy but some people are a little miffed about the way this was done. The fact it was done at all is ok but the way it was done isn't. Just saying.
  • Options
    I was thinking of starting to fight for a Endgame K'Tanco and Pioneer next. XD

Like my fanpage!
  • Options
  • Options
    If we get Centaur I hope we get Saratoga and Soyaz parts for Miranda.

Like my fanpage!
  • Options
    If we get Centaur I hope we get Saratoga and Soyaz parts for Miranda.

+1
    I think for sure at some point we'll see a Saratoga skin, is the mission on board during Wolf 359 still in the game?