test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Midnight - crash

morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
edited May 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I crash (as a Romulan sci) when I try to continue this mission, at the point of beaming down to Iconia.
No matter what I do, it crashes. Safe mode or not.
Dropping the mission to retake it doesn't work - game crashes again when I try to skip a cutscene.
The game still crashes after the cutscene, whether I try to skip the cutscene or not.​​

Comments

• Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    I've been trying this mission today and it's crashed twice when I've tried to beam to my ship from the research facility at the start of the mission. I've never had a problem in the past with it.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • Options
    baldrick8baldrick8 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I'm trying to replay it for the 3rd time with a fed tac. I'm crashing consistently at exactly the same spot (beaming down to Iconia's past).

On my 2nd playthrough yesterday I had one non-repeatable crash.

On my 1st it went without problems.

Is it possible that skipping cutscenes is causing problems?edit: reading the OP is recommended ...

edit2: Tal Shiar plot to prevent us from completing the sol defense set?
  • Options
    morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I blame the Iconians. Always the Iconians, even if there's peace. It's T'Ket's doing.

I suspect an emergency patch "soon".​​
  • Options
    fierydfieryd Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Yeah i had a few episodes and missions causing me to CTD very consistantly...annoying as hell
  • Options
    bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reports of the issue. I'm going to try to replicate the issue and submit the appropriate report through the Operations Support Team.

I'll let you all know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    bobsled624

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • Options
    selket58selket58 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    This mission crashes for my Klingon tac character but I put this down to assimilated tribbles, when it should have been those dastardly Iconians! Should have known...
  • Options
    baldrick8baldrick8 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    bobsled624 wrote: »
    Hey Guys,

Thanks for the reports of the issue. I'm going to try to replicate the issue and submit the appropriate report through the Operations Support Team.

I'll let you all know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks
    bobsled624

Thanks for the feedback. I used the error submit function (you know, the window that pops up when you're back to desktop) everytime. Not sure if the transmitted data is helpful in any way though.

• Options
    bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    edited May 2016
    Hey Guys,

Confirmed and Submitted through the OST. I'll let you know as soon as I get an update.

Thanks
    bobsled624

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • Options
    nx420nx420 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Still getting crashes at end of cutscenes for DR mission "Surface Tension".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]