"Star Trek is all about things not being what they seem"

13»

Comments

• Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    It's%2Ba%2Bconspiracy!.jpg
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    well, at least now I know for certain that Roddenberry was an atheist too and not just a humanist.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    It's%2Ba%2Bconspiracy!.jpg

Love the box of foil he's got with him (on the left).
    Must be one has to constantly refresh the hat, to avoid the "rays".
    <chuckle>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    jbmonroejbmonroe Member Posts: 809 Arc User
    fovrel wrote: »
    First it were the military, now the free masons, what will come next? North Koreans? Some kind of extra terrestial life? What is all behind this?

North Koreans are some kind of extra-terrestrial life? And all this time I thought--no, never mind. Forget I even said anything.

/e walks away, whistling.

boldly-watched.png
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Well, that actually looks like the Mage Guild sign from Oblivion. Or the sign used on the Seeker armor in Dragon Age.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    Actually, Roddenberry was going to name the Enterprise Yorktown at first...
    daveyny wrote: »
    Roddenberry was set on YORKTOWN till he had a conversation with Dorothy Fontana

USS Yorktown NCC-1717

Year 1717: Premier Grand Lodge of England

The Premier Grand Lodge of England was founded on 24 June 1717 as the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster, later calling itself the Grand Lodge of England.

[. . .]

It was the first Masonic Grand Lodge to be created.
    I always find this interesting....but remember, for some reason, mainstream trekkies get hostile and/or belligerent when anything outside the mainstream and conventional is brought up.

Cult mentality. :)

IMG_7593.jpg
    I'd like to go over some of this via PM if you are interested :)

I don't mind.
    stobg2015 wrote: »
    the insignia expressly designed to inspire paranoia and point out the irrationality of the human race.

If you say so.

Yep, looks quite like Cult mentality, I seen triangular hand gestures made by famous people in the mainstream....like Henry Kissinger, various people in music, and hollywood. Looks no different from the Trekkie picture there....the the Trekkie picture saddens me a bit, since it soooo looks cult like. That and people with their faces burried in their phones all the time. Makes me glad I live pretty much like a hermit, the net being my only source to the outside world, and not having to deal with the closed minded on a regular basis, yo. <3

~face palms at the tinfoil hat pictures~ soooooo mature and original. :*

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    st-pic-4.png

Red%20Eye.png

So, Mordor?​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    gabeoz1gabeoz1 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    Delta Rising nearly destroyed the game with so many people who left the game due to that expansion.

Are trying to say it was a conspiracy to do that,

I see a lot of people that say the player base has severely diminished from Delta Rising, but is there really much evidence towards that? Steam numbers for STO have pretty much stayed the same for years, and it doesn't seem likely that most of the player base uses Arc, but I could be mistaken.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    This thread of Olivia's is still open, as are two others. That's a total of three - the same number as the sides of a triangle. All the others have been closed.

It's all part of the conspiracy!!​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    This is amazing.
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    This is amazing.

... in a not so subtle and very disturbing way.
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
  • Options
    btw, the pyramid and the all seeing eye symbolism were not invented by the freemasons, or illuminati...those symbols existed for millenia and represent various things. To assume they all indicate the same thing or organisation is moronic.
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    zorander6zorander6 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    I was going to post a link to Weird Al's Aluminum foil song but it won't let me.
  • Options
    zorander6 wrote: »
    I was going to post a link to Weird Al's Aluminum foil song but it won't let me.

GOOD! :p
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    baudl wrote: »
    btw, the pyramid and the all seeing eye symbolism were not invented by the freemasons, or illuminati...those symbols existed for millenia and represent various things. To assume they all indicate the same thing or organisation is moronic.

all seeing eye. Hell, those in high areas of power wanna know all we are doing and saying. Otherwise why did I find a microphone and camera in my neighbor's TV he bought a year or two ago. I mean someone's wanting to use them for something.

it's moronic to think that those in power are merely incompetent clowns pointing fingers at each other come elections and so on.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Yep, looks quite like Cult mentality, I seen triangular hand gestures made by famous people in the mainstream....like Henry Kissinger, various people in music, and hollywood. Looks no different from the Trekkie picture there....the the Trekkie picture saddens me a bit, since it soooo looks cult like. That and people with their faces burried in their phones all the time. Makes me glad I live pretty much like a hermit, the net being my only source to the outside world, and not having to deal with the closed minded on a regular basis, yo. <3

Check this video for explanation on the Vulcan salute and its connection to the occult:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0oPkYK_EM
    Oh, right, and the fact that Leonard Nimoy was Jewish and the gesture was a rabbinic blessing was completely unrelated. Your tinfoil hat is pulled down too far, you're cutting off air to your lungs. Protip: tinfoil doesn't breathe.

And as for invoking Nimoy to support your lunatic theories?
    https://youtu.be/-oGV3z3TibY

You're not funny anymore.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    all seeing eye. Hell, those in high areas of power wanna know all we are doing and saying. Otherwise why did I find a microphone and camera in my neighbor's TV he bought a year or two ago. I mean someone's wanting to use them for something.

it's moronic to think that those in power are merely incompetent clowns pointing fingers at each other come elections and so on.

No It is definately not moronic, but it is moronic to assume everything and everybody is after you. The camera inside the TV was probably even advertised...my computer has a camera in it, so does my phone and my car...
    Most (if not all) "conspiracies" out there that are actually impacting your life aren't even hidden, we just happen to live with them. NSA spying on everyone, not a secret...nerver really was. Special interest groups behind political policies and policy makers...also no secret.
    We actually get sidetracked by stupid conspiracy theorists like Alex Jones and his lizard people from the actual issues affecting us.
    It's far more difficult to actually engage the problems we face than simply pointing at some obscure cult and giving "them" the fault for all that goes wrong in the world.
    Go pro or go home