What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So the borg ate the sphere builders

2»

Comments

• Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    Okay, so It's the Federation's fault...No!, It's Sela's fault...NO!, It's PICARD'S fault...NO!, Sisko's name tossed in thar somewhere,
    NOYE THAT TRIBBLE ! Damm them Tholians!, and those frakin' Borg ! NO! THOOOOOOOSE ROMULANS !!!!!

Wait,....I'm confused, See, I always though that Welsey was to blame, cause.....WESLEY!

NO WAIT JANEWAY !!!!!!!
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    It doesn't matter. "If it's red, it's dead."

What keeps the Alliance together is a mutual enemy to focus on.

And when the Alliance has no more enemies to fight will it just eat itself.
  • Options
    warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    The fault lies solely with the Preservers who artificially created all humanoid life, from the Iconians to humans, by implanting their DNA on various world

"The crime is life. The sentence is death."
  • Options
    hugin1205hugin1205 Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    Something happened in STO? Sela.

the reason for that is that she was the cheapest voice actor that featured in the series... :pensive:

18 characters
    KDF: 2 tacs, 2 engs, 3 scis
    KDF Roms: 3 tacs, 1 eng, 1 scis
    FED: 2 tacs, 1 eng, 2 scis
    TOS: 1 tac
    all on T5 rep (up to temporal)
    all have mastered Intel tree (and some more specs Points)
    highest DPS: 60.982
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    valoreah wrote: »
    Just do what I do and blame Iconians for everything.
    Something happened in STO? Sela.
    We need to have T'Ket and Sela have children together so we can finally have Selaconians to blame. This way, everyone will agree on something.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    jade1280 wrote: »
    talien wrote: »
    Considering Sela caused the Iconian war to begin with.....probably her fault.

But Sela only existed because of a paradox involving Tasha yar and the enterprise.

That is WHY the Tholians tried to abduct her at the end fo the Klingon War arc, they were "trying to fix all the temporal shenanigans" that would later occur...

But you had to come along and mess THEIR plan up...

I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    maddscottmaddscott Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »

But Sela only existed because of a paradox involving Tasha yar and the enterprise.

That is WHY the Tholians tried to abduct her at the end fo the Klingon War arc, they were "trying to fix all the temporal shenanigans" that would later occur...

Hmm.. don't know about your cut-scene, but the "original" cut-scene had a Fekl'hir towing Sela, and the "current" redeux one clearly showed an Iconian Cruiser towing away Sela's Scimi;

Oh, and by the way.. where in that story arc, or even the Iconian Arc, did it indicate the Tholians had access to Iconian gateways/tech >>

tyvm..
  • Options
    unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    maddscott wrote: »

Hmm.. don't know about your cut-scene, but the "original" cut-scene had a Fekl'hir towing Sela, and the "current" redeux one clearly showed an Iconian Cruiser towing away Sela's Scimi;

Oh, and by the way.. where in that story arc, or even the Iconian Arc, did it indicate the Tholians had access to Iconian gateways/tech >>

tyvm..

Oh I meant that is why the Tholians Abducted "Tasha Yar" in the episode "Temporal Ambassador"

I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,395 Arc User
    maddscott wrote: »

Hmm.. don't know about your cut-scene, but the "original" cut-scene had a Fekl'hir towing Sela,
    Hm, no. It was the Obex or a ship of the same class, which was always considered an Iconian Dreadnought, way before the devs began to seriously design Iconian stuff.

#TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    "It's actually Armus's fault." Your absolutely right, Armus is all the evil of the Vagrans combined so its still his fault.

Armus is the distillation of evil, you can't help, but wonder if Armus planned all this chaos, war, destruction, and entire universes being wiped out. Talk about being 10 steps ahead.
  • Options
    potencethe1stpotencethe1st Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    It's always Wesley.

Shut up, Wesley.
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    reyan01 wrote: »

So the whole thing is Captain Picard's fault then, as he authorised Tasha's transfer to the Enterprise-C.

Hard to believe the coolest captain in star trek is to blame for all of this...

Wait how is the one true James t. Kirk to blame for this?
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    I am still going to go with its Noye's fault, if he wasn't such the "northside of a southbound mule", he might have actually had more than one woman in all the dimensional incarnations that would want to be with him. He is theonly person to blame for his abysmal lovelife, and his own external locus of control cant allow himself to accept that he is king-of-the-jerks.
  • Options
    matth431matth431 Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    wylonus wrote: »
    it was Soran who use time ribbon floating across the galaxy, Guinan was young girl when she got rescued at same time when Cap Kirk vanished.

Nope - Guinan's race is much longer-lived than humans - the Ent-D crew time-travelled back to the Wild West era United States and met a version of her then physically identical to the one on the ship. She certainly didn't refer to herself as a "child" in that story, so the version that got into the Nexus on the Ent-B was not a "young girl".