What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Star Trek is all about things not being what they seem"

oliviaclaireoliviaclaire Member Posts: 158 Arc User
edited August 2016 in Ten Forward
Time index 1:44.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NALnjXzaL48

Was Chase referring to the points raised in this article by any chance?

Trek+Order+Ultima.jpg

So what happens when the suggestion is raised that not everything about this behemoth is what it appears to be?

[. . .]

A superficial look at the possible hidden aspects of Star Trek won’t get you very far. [. . .] This doesn’t mean that the idea of a Star Trek ‘agenda’ is unfounded though.

[. . .]

Roddenberry was determined, for a considerable amount of time, to name the vessel “Constitution”. Those who have looked into Freemasonic history will know that on March 17th, 1926, Major General Henry Knox lodge was constituted on the gun deck of the US Navy ship “USS Constitution”. More importantly, this was the only Lodge in the world ever to be instituted on an active ship of war. Although the starship name eventually became “Enterprise”, the ship remained a “constitution class starship”.

[EDIT: Read the update below about the USS Yorktown NCC-1717, the ship that Roddenberry originally wanted instead, before settling on the USS Enterprise NCC-1701.]

spock9vj.jpg

The similarity of both the Starfleet uniform patch and the Vulcan IDIC pin to the Pyramid and ‘all seeing eye’ is a little strange. Indeed, the origin of the IDIC pin is explained in the Star Trek: Enterprise episode – “The Forge” – as an attainment of heightened knowledge upon reaching the summit of Mount Seleya on Vulcan.

The new USS Discovery from Star Trek Discovery:

new-star-trek-discovery-may-give-us-our-first-female-captain-voyager-1071712.jpg

CBS freeze frame:

CBS.jpg~original

Star Trek Online "Delta Rising":

300px-Deltarising_logo.jpg?version=ac2081476359cdb5dfeb073024881d76

Star Trek Online: 4th Annual Shutup Wesley Event

9c092bdd917cd17562d16db874c53dad1450304385.png

Gene Roddenberry's quotes:

We-must-question-the-story-logic-...-Gene-Roddenberry-.jpg
quote-if-this-is-your-god-he-s-not-very-impressive-he-has-so-many-psychological-problems-he-gene-roddenberry-54-32-86.jpg

CBS logo:

cbs.jpg

Star Trek Discovery asteroid base:

frame_0000_large.jpg

Just a coincidence, right? :)

UDPATE:

farpoint_hd_125.jpg

USS Yorktown NCC-1717, the ship that Roddenberry originally wanted before settling on the USS Enterprise NCC-1701.

Year 1717: Premier Grand Lodge of England

The Premier Grand Lodge of England was founded on 24 June 1717 as the Grand Lodge of London and Westminster, later calling itself the Grand Lodge of England.

[. . .]

It was the first Masonic Grand Lodge to be created.

More coincidences, right? :)

UPDATE:

st-pic-4.png

UPDATE:

Check this video for explanation on the Vulcan salute and its connection to the occult:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6t0oPkYK_EM

UPDATE:

quote-it-s-easier-to-fool-people-than-to-convince-them-that-they-have-been-fooled-mark-twain-48-62-03.jpg
Post edited by oliviaclaire on

Comments

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I think your tinfoil hat has fairly effectively cooked what is left of your brain.....
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Well, it fits right in with the rest of your finding evidence for things that don't exist and are explicitly stated to not exist.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    qucdk.jpg
  • Options
    xyquarzexyquarze Member Posts: 2,116 Arc User
    I love how this list of pictures, text snippets and non sequiturs perfectly shows how conspiracy theories work in other, more important fields, as well.
    My mother was an epohh and my father smelled of tulaberries
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Ah, Saturday.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm only impressed by invisible conspiracies that actually manage to stay invisible :).
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yep. It's Saturday. The day for starting threads where they won't be monitored for several days.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    mmps1mmps1 Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    Have you tried turning reality off and on again?
    "Mr talks down to the peasants."
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yep. Doesn't work.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    I think your tinfoil hat has fairly effectively cooked what is left of your brain.....

Contrary to popular belief, tinfoil hats don't protect people from mind control rays, but makes people more susceptible to mind control rays. If you really want to protect yourself from mind control rays, then you need a Faraday Cage helmet.

As far as tinfoil hats cooking a person's brain, there is no problem. Their brain would already be fried by mind control rays before their brain gets cooked. Although, it slightly depends on where you live. Living in extremely hot areas would cause tinfoil hats to cook brains, but that is due to heat being reflected around the brain.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    The Truth is out there...
  • Options
    thomaselkinsthomaselkins Member Posts: 575 Arc User
    So... the Illuminati are responsible for United Earth and the United Federation of Planets? Is there an application I can fill out to join this Illuminati group or is it invite only?
  • Options
    angrybobhangrybobh Member Posts: 420 Arc User
    mmps1 wrote: »
    Have you tried turning reality off and on again?

If I hadn't turned my head, I would have spit tea all over my monitor. thanks for the lol.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    V7N2tuW.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    cptjhuntercptjhunter Member Posts: 2,288 Arc User
    I so rarely get to use this one lately.youtu.be/DVz1U4JR61E
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    @OP: This is all covered quite extensively in the Illuminatus Trilogy by Shea and Wilson. Which to this day is incorrectly placed in the fiction section of bookstores when it's been documented non-fiction.

Anyways, you won't get much traction on these forums. The internet isn't the proper time or place to shine light on the topic.

;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,392 Arc User
    The truth is plain to see...

TRIANGLES ARE EVIL!!!​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    OP, you do realize that you're telling Them right where you are every time you post one of these, don't you?
    What makes you think you can publicly expose Them like this continually without there being consequences?
    Thanks to this and the other stuff you've posted, They know right where you are.
    They are powerful and They also have powerful friends.
    Friends who may find someone exposing Their secrets for all to see...objectionable.
    Might be a good idea for you to turn off the InterWebs and never go near it again.
    And if They ask me where you are, I promise to tell Them I've never heard of you.
    It's a lie, but oh Lordy how I wish it were true.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    redeyedravenredeyedraven Member Posts: 1,297 Arc User
    Actually, Roddenberry was going to name the Enterprise Yorktown at first...
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    This reminds me of that south park episode where cartman give the class a presentation on 9/11 conspiracies....
  • Options
    angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »

TRIANGLES ARE EVIL!!!​​

Bill.png
  • Options
    fovrelfovrel Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    First it were the military, now the free masons, what will come next? North Koreans? Some kind of extra terrestial life? What is all behind this?
  • Options
    sarreoussarreous Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    Ah TRIBBLE. Forgot to check who the thread was started by before clicking.
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    So, just out of curiosity....are conspiracies bad because they are conspiracies? I mean nothing there sounds evil...I'm very disappointed. The only goal seems to be feeding an obsession with triangle shapes... B)
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Sheldon: Well, you’re in luck, there’s a mixer here in Flatland. Oh, look, there’s a sexually attractive line segment, you should chat her up.

Raj: What?

Sheldon: Tell her you’re a circle, Flatland gals are all hot for circles.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    Really?

How much creedence should a person place on the words of an actor?
  • Options
    kitsunesnoutkitsunesnout Member Posts: 1,210 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Sometimes, like most fiction creators, they just happen to like certain shapes and themes, and take inspirations from pre-existing ideas, like all fiction actually does in truth, there is no such thing as true originality. I for one am triangle and pyramid-happy in my game designing and alien themes because I love such geometry and it's simple beauty, am I part of a conspiracy just because of that? Nah.... Or maybe I am? *Long winded evil alien fox laugh*
  • Options
    captainperkinscaptainperkins Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Have you tried assimilating too much data recently kiddo?
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,401 Arc User
    *checks the OP's name*
    Don't tell me, let me guess: another incredibly stupid conspiracy theory. Am I right?

Yep, I am. So, nothing has changed in the last weeks.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »

TRIANGLES ARE EVIL!!!​​

You know, the funny (or scary) part is that this is actually the conclusion one would draw if anything in the OP was to be taken serious.
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    I can't figure out how the old Greeks fit in all of this btw.

Will I ever be able to safely use the Delta sign again? Of will I become a part of this illumini-thingy?