test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

TOS Gorns?

elfleshelflesh Member Posts: 21 Arc User
So, now that they are in-game as NPCs, can we finally get a REAL Gorn skin for our characters?

Comments

• lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I think so, but comparing the bad TRIBBLE look current Gorn have to Dude in a bad suit look of TOS Gorn, I think it will appeal only to hardcore TOS fans.
  • elfleshelflesh Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Nah, I think the originals were OK. The "new" one is simply an extension of JJcrap. There are heads available, but not bodies with tunic.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    I believe the uniform is going to be released.

Isn't the Gorn tunic the same one the Orions use?
    Will have to take a look - like everything else in the game, well HIDDEN!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    It is coming....read over here:

The Gorn TOS updates is headlined with : "Warning: Gorn nudity ahead"

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1219810/some-tos-character-renders-for-your-enjoyment/p1
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    Any idea when? "When it's ready"?
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    elflesh wrote: »
    "When it's ready"?

Pretty much...they have 2 people working on getting all these costumes done as they can. And from what I can gather...all the KDF faction 23c stuff is on their own time.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
    So dark it's hard to see anything. My captain from long ago already has the correct head. For those of us who were alive when TOS was the ONLY Trek there was, those glittery eye "pieces" are actually what Gorn eyes look like - they are compound eyes, similar to Trilobites. "Enterprise" series did NOT make a correct Gorn. Thank Science JJ didn't get to them.