test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

what no new head for fed klingons.

why deves? why did fed Klingon do not get the tos Klingon head.
i would think a Klingon in starfleet would be the same dna as kdf.

Comments

• Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    darthorici wrote: »

Because you're a fed that's why. Play a real klingon and you shall have it.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    i want it on my fed so i can make my Klingon a hybrid of human and Klingon. and yes i do have a few kdf and a two are Klingon.
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    i want it on my fed so i can make my Klingon a hybrid of human and Klingon. and yes i do have a few kdf and a two are Klingon.

*shrug* I always use alien gen for my hybrids. That's just me though. Of course I did use the alien gen back in late 2012/13 to make a Romulan, then they released Romulans.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    The effects of the drug used in Enterprise was only temporary. It was said that in a few generations the ridges would reappear.​​

Actually, I thought that they used Miral Paris's DNA to make a cure.
    As seen in that mission where you kill B'vat
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    darthoricidarthorici Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    i made my klingon in starfleet. at that time kdf was pvp. but both kdf and fed should have all klingon heads types. and yes they used her dna to fix what had been done in the shows in the game.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    The effects of the drug used in Enterprise was only temporary. It was said that in a few generations the ridges would reappear.​​

Actually, I thought that they used Miral Paris's DNA to make a cure.
    As seen in that mission where you kill B'vat

That would be the mission; "The Kuvah'Magh".
    If memory serves...
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    Yes. It was Kuvah'Magh
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

Because you're a fed that's why. Play a real klingon and you shall have it.

Hmm no. I've tried with all of my Klingons and none have the option. So it's not just Fed.
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The option will be there after the patch. At least that's what the patch notes say
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    Because Federation Klingons didn't start appearing until after Worf in TNG. Long after the Augment virus had been cured from the small section of the population it had infected.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    NO new TOS Head for Fed Gorn bridge officer either from - The Diplomatic commendation
  • Options
    askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    NO new TOS Head for Fed Gorn bridge officer either from - The Diplomatic commendation

bugs dont get reported in this forum
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    askray wrote: »

bugs dont get reported in this forum

Is it a bug?