test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

City on the Edge Of Never broken?

tenkaritenkari Member Posts: 2,906 Arc User
I'm playing the kidnapped portion on the USS Kirk and for some reason I am unable to interact with the captain after the battle on the bridge has ended. anyone else having this problem? Even with exiting the mission it just restarts the entire onboard battle and still ends with it unineractible.

Edit: managed to fix it by Alt+F4ing out and restarting, it starts to back infront of the captain with him being interactible.

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    I did. Just stand around for a few minutes. Apparently there's a bit of a bug that locks the Kirk's Captain in combat longer than usual. Open a web browser, haunt the forums for a minute, then check back for the interact.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    delaromadelaroma Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    there is definitely a lag/delay for him to drop out of combat - I went and made a cuppa, when I came back he was ready to chat.
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,524 Arc User
    Yes, I had time to go unlock the temporal probe and it still took a couple of minutes after that.