What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feature Episode Replay

13»

Comments

• Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    Just wondering if they'll allow us to customize the officers once and for all.
  • Options
    jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    Every time I've done this for alts they have met the level requirement for the missions, is that the case for replay or are the level requirements lowered too about 11 plus?
  • Options
    jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    bioixi wrote: »
    Just wondering if they'll allow us to customize the officers once and for all.

No I have some on alts, even though they unlocked more Reman costume parts in LoR he is still not customisable.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    That's the one thing I've always hated about the special mission reward boffs and diplomacy boffs. With exception to the Kobali boff, they aren't customizable. They really should be.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    sisteric wrote: »
    The Lobi was pulled out before the last time they ran this event. And there was a post about why the Lobi was pulled back then.
    As for getting the stuff, I am going to enjoy grabbing that stuff while I can for those that are missing it.

There was lobi the last time this event occurred.
    I remember reading some post about how the Lobi was being pulled. I just thought it was at the last time this ran.
    All I can say to this, is I was not surprised, nor did I expect lobi to be in the mission. And that I was informed by some post in the forums that this was happening.
    I currently have not found said post though. And I don't have a lot of time to search, so I will keep looking with my spare time. It just might take some time.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    It wasn't in any official statements, what you read was just players speculating on the forum.
    No, it covered how they were removing Lobi from several episodes and why they were doing it. It was an official announcement of some sort.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    You might be remembering about the announcement that informed us about the removal of lobi crates in the featured episode missions and their replacement by getting a set amount of lobi for the first featured ep played on a given day (per account).

Either way, those two unique Boffs aren't customizable and possess no space traits (for those too lazy to follow wiki links upthread).
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    shevetshevet Member Posts: 1,667 Arc User
    I'm not worried about the Lobi, I just want the unique rewards on my newer toons. (Three of Pexlini! That's got to be a 300% improvement.)
    8b6YIel.png?1
  • Options
    jarenriccarjarenriccar Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    its too bright here.
    27507930894_3855d74146_o.jpg

• Options
    galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    Glad to see this is back. Added incentive to replay some of my favorites.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    Will this be reoccuring periodically again? Or will there be a significant time lapse like there was?
  • Options
    anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    It wasn't so periodically before, even. There was one right after Free to Play launched, then one almost 18 months later, then one about 6 months after that, then 2 years and a month, roughly. Up until now, it seems to have been on a schedule of whenever they felt like it.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Definately an event I'd love to see more of, and would love a chance to get that Zefram Cochrane shotgun! ;)
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    omegapaladinomegapaladin Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Yeah, I'd love to get more of those unique rewards. After all, we are going to be bringing in new players, right? Give them a bite at the apple!

Only thing I really miss is not having the chance to make a new delta recruit for KDF and Romulans. I came in right during the Delta recruit event, and didn't realize I could make Delta recruits with all factions since I was a complete newbie.
  • Options
    All of my people now have the shard and the cane and I wish to humbly thank Cryptic for making this possible. I feel more complete and less unclean.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I wanted the shard for at least 2 of my new toons. But, i'm unable to do "Boldly They Rode". sincerely I tried, but I can't do it. The mission is not even started that I have already in mind "kurland here, this is kurland", and I play without sounds lol.

I won't have the shard, but thx for making this item again available. At least for those who have enough courage :p
  • Options
    goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    So run these 4 missions (not specified in announcement) for a once-in-a-while reward. Why are all of them listed? What's the point of running any of the others besides the usual everyday reason of running them? Do you get anything extra at all? first-run xp maybe? Nothing?
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    All four of my chars now have the items from the Replays. I gave the Shard of Possibilities to my Nausicaan Ground Tactical officer. Never get tired of seeing him spawn copies of himself, lol.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    So run these 4 missions (not specified in announcement) for a once-in-a-while reward. Why are all of them listed? What's the point of running any of the others besides the usual everyday reason of running them? Do you get anything extra at all? first-run xp maybe? Nothing?

They used to give lobi for playing any one of them once a day during this event but no longer.

• Options
    goldenavarielgoldenavariel Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    They used to give lobi for playing any one of them once a day during this event but no longer.

Yes I know. Most of the lobi I've ever had came from the last replay event. But if they don't replace it with something there's no point in confusing new players by listing more than the 4. As it is this is an underwhelming "event".
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited July 2016

Yes I know. Most of the lobi I've ever had came from the last replay event. But if they don't replace it with something there's no point in confusing new players by listing more than the 4. As it is this is an underwhelming "event".

Afaik, if you have never played through those episode arcs before, the special reward will not show up on the final ep for each arc. Therefore, a newer player would actually have to play through all the listed episodes to get the 4 special and time-limited rewards.

EDIT: Well, just tried on a brand new char and no, I was wrong. You can get the special rewards right away even if skipping previous episodes in the feature ep arc.
    Post edited by toiva on
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    Almost missed this, just happened to find out about it by running one of my new toons through the Devidian arc and getting a surprise of finding the Ophidian Cane as an option in the reward list. Been asking for this to come back for over a year now, so glad it is, just hope I've got enough time left to run all my toons through who don't have the items yet. Why wasn't this thread marked as an announcement so it didn't get drowned out? :tongue:​​
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • Options
    stlheestlhee Member Posts: 114 Arc User
    Disappointed. There's a third 2.5 hrs maintence in the last week in main playing time, in Europe. Impossible to finish this rerun event and the inskippable yesterday's war arc. Please extend this event by a day or two. Thx.
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User
    stlhee wrote: »
    Disappointed. There's a third 2.5 hrs maintence in the last week in main playing time, in Europe. Impossible to finish this rerun event and the inskippable yesterday's war arc. Please extend this event by a day or two. Thx.

Would be nice. But it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Looks like we're gonna have to wait another two years (if ever) to get all the items on the Temporal Agent characters.

• Options
    captainfelidaecaptainfelidae Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    My whole bridge crew is nothing but turncoats and deserters now ;)