test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Purchased master Keys and needed to delete character due to New Tmmporal Tutorial Bug

I purcahsed 30 Master Keys (total of 3000 Zen) and was forced to delete my character due to the known issue where I couldn't interact with the captain. I am missing keys now. How can I get my purchase replaced?

Comments

• shurkhemolightshurkhemolight Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    WHY would you buy 30 keys...or hell ANY keys on a toon in tutorial?!? You that impatient that you can't wait the 15 bloody minutes to play it before spending 30 bucks? They really should just lock out c-store until you are done with the tutorials...but meh. You can try to ask customer service...but I wouldn't hold my breath...and next time...don't be so stupid. As far as anyone other then customer service helping you...no, you are out of luck...and because it is worth repeating, next time, don't be so stupid.

Lol oh man, some salt, rub into wound, rinse and repeat.

Op your moneys gone, Cryptics dictionary doesn't include the word "refund".

• alburquerquealburquerque Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I would disagree. This was not entirely the player's fault. I was doing what should be working, however, it's the game that was bugged that wouldn't allow me to transfer the keys to another character or make it playable which caused the loss. I am still waiting for a response, but I am believing it will be favorable.
  • dragonbane1977dragonbane1977 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Well I bought 2 keys, for 2 lockboxs and it now says I cant open them. What am I doing wrong? I have the keys in my inventory - is that right?
  • dragonbane1977dragonbane1977 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    do you have to be certain level to use the lockboxs? I just wonder why its saying "you do not meet the requirements", when I have a master key in the inventory. I got the lock box from dilithium - thats cool right?
  • teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    I purcahsed 30 Master Keys (total of 3000 Zen) and was forced to delete my character due to the known issue where I couldn't interact with the captain. I am missing keys now. How can I get my purchase replaced?

Are you talking about City on the Edge of Never? There's a way to do it. You need to heal his shields or him or something of that nature. It's basically that he's not regening out of combat the way he's supposed to.

Sorry about your loss there. I don't know how kind Cryptic will be to that. I'd definitely call support.
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • marikaoniki1marikaoniki1 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    teknesia wrote: »

Are you talking about City on the Edge of Never? There's a way to do it. You need to heal his shields or him or something of that nature. It's basically that he's not regening out of combat the way he's supposed to.

Sorry about your loss there. I don't know how kind Cryptic will be to that. I'd definitely call support.

Actually, it sounds like they started a TOS character, bought 30 keys, and then ran into the bug where Captain Garrett can't be interacted with. They then deleted the character, which means they also deleted the keys. Sucks, but, well, being as they stated, a KNOWN bug, they prooooobably should've had a bit of foresight, and waited to buy said keys until after they had access to an account bank.​​
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    I not sure they would hand you thirty keys; It sounds too much like losing money. Try a different tack and see if you can get the deleted captain restored to holodeck. I'm not sure they are archived prior to completing the tutorial.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg