test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will we be able buy the JJ kelvin timeline Constitution bridge in the c store?

I'm not really a fan of the movies but I love that bridge so much. Pretty please with sugar on top can I buy it in the c store for my ship ClaG69xUoAAELFv.jpg:large

Comments

• Options
    diabolical91diabolical91 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    NO get the ship to get it
  • Options
    captsolcaptsol Member Posts: 921 Arc User
    No, only from the ship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    Who killed the devs and made you losers in charge?
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited July 2016

I KNOW RIGHT!?

Why make a bridge for one ship only when that means that all the work gone into the making the bridge will inevitably go to waste?

Cryptic is LITERALLY saying "No we don't want your money" by not releasing the Kelvin Bridges in the Zen store. I would easily pay 1000 zen for the cross faction Apple store bridge pack.

Only a few people out of the vast playerbase will ever have these particular ships. Many of us don't WANT those ships. Many of us WANT these bridges.

Cryptic literally is saying to those players, no, we don't want your money, by not making a bridge pack, which would maybe be an hour of work tops to repackage and code?

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    edited July 2016

GOD!!! WHO WE THAN KILLED AND ATE!!!

Hab soslI' Quch

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the same group of people that won't release the Intrepid Interior's separate for anyone to buy or keeps the other interiors behind $20 packs and then complains that nobody buys them. Come on, do you really think they are going to be nice and let you have what you want like that? Nahh... And even if you got the t6 Connie, the bridge would probably only work with it.
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • Options
    teknesia wrote: »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is the same group of people that won't release the Intrepid Interior's separate for anyone to buy or keeps the other interiors behind $20 packs and then complains that nobody buys them. Come on, do you really think they are going to be nice and let you have what you want like that? Nahh... And even if you got the t6 Connie, the bridge would probably only work with it.

And I'm sure you'll agree on how brain dead it is to turn down the players money.

Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
  • Options
    gradii wrote: »

I KNOW RIGHT!?

Why make a bridge for one ship only when that means that all the work gone into the making the bridge will inevitably go to waste?

Cryptic is LITERALLY saying "No we don't want your money" by not releasing the Kelvin Bridges in the Zen store. I would easily pay 1000 zen for the cross faction Apple store bridge pack.

Only a few people out of the vast playerbase will ever have these particular ships. Many of us don't WANT those ships. Many of us WANT these bridges.

Cryptic literally is saying to those players, no, we don't want your money, by not making a bridge pack, which would maybe be an hour of work tops to repackage and code?

Yup ^.

I really don't want the ship. I would never fly it. I just want a bridge pack of it I can buy as an option
  • Options

And I'm sure you'll agree on how brain dead it is to turn down the players money.

That will not stop them. These guys... Once they put their minds to something, they tend to double down and dig in damn the consequences.

I mean, yeah, you could easily argue that old bridges are TRIBBLE and that's why nobody bought them, but that's a little too much logic. It's like saying that the real reason why interiors didn't sell is that dev's charged as much for a ship as they did for them. Who knew this sort of thing would happen?
  • Options

That will not stop them. These guys... Once they put their minds to something, they tend to double down and dig in damn the consequences.

I mean, yeah, you could easily argue that old bridges are **** and that's why nobody bought them, but that's a little too much logic. It's like saying that the real reason why interiors didn't sell is that dev's charged as much for a ship as they did for them. Who knew this sort of thing would happen?

Cryptic can't logic today they haz the dumb.

• Options
    Also why put out a picture of that bridge as a promotional image if there is no way at all to obtain for your ship.
  • Options
    Also why put out a picture of that bridge as a promotional image if there is no way at all to obtain for your ship.

because:
    1. they may use it in a mission.
    2. cause you can get it just not the way you want or for what you want.
    3. cause shiny.

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • Options
    Who does that though? no other company would do such a banana brains things.
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    I'm not really a fan of the movies but I love that bridge so much. Pretty please with sugar on top can I buy it in the c store for my ship ClaG69xUoAAELFv.jpg:large
    dam this thread i forgot how much i like that bridge.
    but to be honest even if you get the ship u cant re use the bridge on another ship anyway so id be stuck with nice bridge bad ship so ah well.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options

Have you ever had another bridge that was a special ship bridge be transferable throughout?
  • Options

Some of us have been here for a long, long, long time and know how Cryptic works. :)
  • Options
    Who does that though? no other company would do such a banana brains things.

because metrics.

• Options
    I'm starting to really wish for cryptic to go bankrupt
  • Options
    devilzaphandevilzaphan Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    captsol wrote: »

Some of us have been here for a long, long, long time and know how Cryptic works. :)

What this guy said!
    Romulan sexy time
    romulancommander1.jpg

• Options

Keep dreaming, kiddo. :)
  • Options

no, you want them bought by a big company that give them alot of money and not let them do dumb things for even dumber reasons.

• Options
    nightken wrote: »

no, you want them bought by a big company that give them alot of money and not let them do dumb things for even dumber reasons.

The former seems more appropriate for how they treat the player base. The later would be more preferable yes
  • Options
    devilzaphandevilzaphan Member Posts: 78 Arc User

What PW not big enough?
    Romulan sexy time
    romulancommander1.jpg

• Options

The former seems more appropriate for how they treat the player base. The later would be more preferable yes

remember done right mercy is cruel, and the mark of a great (wo)man... plus any dev who couldn't set aside their bais would end up seeking new employment if cryptic was by a proper profit motivated company.

• Options

remember done right mercy is cruel, and the mark of a great (wo)man... plus any dev who couldn't set aside their bais would end up seeking new employment if cryptic was by a proper profit motivated company.

I wouldn't call PWE unmotivated by profit...
  • Options
    thelordofshadesthelordofshades Member Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    LOL. This thread about ebil Cryptic is hilarious. Bring it on ! *Munches popcorn*
  • Options

I wouldn't call PWE unmotivated by profit...

no their motivated by greed slight difference.

people motivated by profit do not turn away money because it comes in small bits, over time, or cause it's from someone they may not like except in extreme cases. little profit is still profit after all. rarely resentful as grudges are not good business.

people motivated by greed how need large amounts preferable as high as technically possible and will turn away small amounts even if it takes little to no effort because it's not worth it. in less they feel there is no choice then they get resentful about it.

• Options
    Wonder if a community boycott for the game for the first week of AOY would be attainable and get their attention to fix some of the problems with the way they run things.
  • Options
    Wonder if a community boycott for the game for the first week of AOY would be attainable and get their attention to fix some of the problems with the way they run things.

no, most don't care in any case and those who would cryptic wants to get get rid of. sueing them or cbs may but they'ld probably just use it as a excuse to TRIBBLE people over some more. assuming you get anything if not well they take it as permission.

• Options
    edited July 2016

no, most don't care in any case and those who would cryptic wants to get get rid of. sueing them or cbs may but they'ld probably just use it as a excuse to **** people over some more. assuming you get anything if not well they take it as permission.

Actually, there are a couple of problems with a player boycott.
    First, it's against forum rules. So, right off the bat, you have no common place by which to communicate with other players to establish the boycott.

Second, good luck getting everyone on board with that. From what I can tell, a good portion of the players are American and we're the TRIBBLE that ended up with [redacted for forum compliance] and [redacted for forum compliance] because we can't agree on anything in a political contest. Do you really think we could rally around changing Cryptic's ways? It's not in the culture right now.