test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New/Old Bugs after the 16/06/29 patch

reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
Running through the Agents of Yesterday arc again. (starting with a level 12 ToS engineer that had just run them yesterday)

Firstly - I can now set my 23rd century bridge officers up as my standard away team members... so yay!
Secondly - Mouth animations in the pop-ups & cut scenes are still horror show of weird lips & teeth. O.O

Shadow of Cestus: Everything looked fine ... apart from one of the 23rd century T'liss firing off a Destabilized Plasma torpedo ... ouch. (Again ... this is on a level 12 character ... so it shouldn't have access to the modern T'varo console ability)

Painful Omens: Some of the Infected Feds are still not falling down & playing KO'd properly ... not all, just some at random. Scotty, T'Met & 'Hunter' are either running off randomly or in 'Hunters' case - trying to walk through the walls & ignoring most combat. Also ... I must have had a K-13 staffed by clones ... almost all the NPCs were the same blonde, buzz cut Yellow shirt. o.O

I'll update after I run the rest of the missions.

Comments

• Options
    reverandclintreverandclint Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Return to Babel: When you get to the bridge - Lt. Hadley is standing on his chair rather than sitting in it.
    - When in the 23rd century disguise, my legs 'tear' through the pants & the pants 'tear' through the shirt bottom.
    - On the Orion ship ... some of the Na'kuhl aren't dropping when they die (mainly the Lts.)
    - In the cut-scene beam-out ... my all 23rd century away team uses the modern beam-out animation/sounds - apart from my actual character, which does use the correct 23rd century TP effect.
    - After exiting the mission (that I started in the present) ... I'm back in the 23rd century ... so I took my Nova to 23rd century ESD ... O.O

Update: I was not just back in the 23rd ... I was stuck in the 23rd ... only by using a mission transwarp (the Risa event one in this instance) was I able to get back to the present. I did get some neat screenshots of my Nova & the 23rd century ESD ... If I could figure out how to post them (bit of a luddite here.)
    Post edited by reverandclint on
  • Options
    kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
    TOS boffs still can't be chosen as department heads.
  • Options
    navyvetcponavyvetcpo Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Temporal Ambasdor When you transit to the freighter your head/body are under the command seat.
  • Options
    navyvetcponavyvetcpo Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    My character walks through the jeffries tubes, on Temporal Amabasdor