test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Feature Episode Replay

Comments

• delerouxdeleroux Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    deleroux wrote: »
    Without the lobi, what is even the point of this?

Ummm... To get the unique rewards on characters who don't have them? It seems pretty obvious to me.

Try reading the post in full context. Derp.
  • holyknight22holyknight22 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    I wish they had included the T5 Refits of the vessels from Temporal Ambassadors in it. I understand why the missions featuring other ships are prohibited, but I see no harm in letting people get the T5 Ambassador/Kamarag. They did give the T5 Amby away as an account unlike awhile ago, so what is the harm in letting the KDF getting access to the Kamarag.

I am grateful that many people will get the chance to get the awards, but I do like the idea of having them permanently placed at the end of the episode arc.
  • bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User

Might as well just make these rewards standard for their respective episodes instead of carrying on with this FE exclusive ****.

Pretty much. All new episodes reward spec points and tech upgrades instead of having exclusive rewards. So it seems kinda pointless to have 4 arcs with 4 limited time rewards you can only get during reruns.

If they are unwilling to give lobi crystals they should just give us the standard choice between spec points and techs and make reruns more common.
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    I think there's a good chance we will see this twice a year going forward now that the lobi are out of the equation. It'll be a good metrics thing to capture new characters.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• stobg2015stobg2015 Member Posts: 800 Arc User
    I love putting the Shard on my photonic BOFF's! :smiley: Got to grab me some more shards.

Mirror Leeta hologram for the Triple Play!

And I've got some Romulan/Reman characters who deserve to get a Reman BOFF.
    (The Guy Formerly And Still Known As Bluegeek)
  • geekboy#2650 geekboy Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    This is a great opportunity for you to earn the limited-time, unique rewards for your characters that did not have a chance to get them yet. **Please note the episodes Darkness Before the Dawn, Temporal Ambassador, Sphere of Influence, A Step Between Stars, and Surface Tension are not included as a part of this Feature Episode Replay Event .

VERY funny. I played this two years ago and characters STILL missing those items due to those "patches," and "updates" and still have failed to fix it.

Star Bug Online: New Yawn
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Member Posts: 3,894 Arc User
    Any chance we can get the Kobali and iconian costumes which were time limited added to these replay events?

And big thanks for this event, my delta recruits are looking forward to these rewards!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    I thought the Iconian costume was evergreen?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • geekboy#2650 geekboy Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    ak255 wrote: »
    Uh, aren't we supposed to get free Lobi for doing these episode during this?
    Welcome to Ferengi Online: Greed is Good (Formally Star Trek Online).

With that you got your answer.

• sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    djf021 wrote: »
    So what's the deal with this? Do you have to play all the listed episodes for the reward or only one? I've never done one of these events before. More details would have been helpful.

No, you don't have to play them all. Just find the one mission from each series that gives out the special item, like "Cutting the Cord" for the Reman Boff, and so on.

Awesome, thanks! :)
    1xe027q.png
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Glad to see this event back. I'm sure many will love getting the items.

I will pass this time around. All my main characters got their stuff. My alts are too low and dont have the missions done. The Lobi will be missed, I got a tailor item for my KDF and a gun from it the last few rounds. But things happen.

Hope the next time around, my alts will be ready for the event.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    At long last, finally my Delta Recruits will get their unique devices. And my Romulan main will finally reacquire the Ophidian Cane I somehow managed to discharge about a year ago.

Pity about no Lobi though.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    The Lobi was pulled out before the last time they ran this event. And there was a post about why the Lobi was pulled back then.
    As for getting the stuff, I am going to enjoy grabbing that stuff while I can for those that are missing it.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Would have been nice to get an actual post about it instead of pretending like it's always been no lobi. Pretty pathetic and lazy job of developers to not tell everyone playing their game what's taken out and what's not.
    Only in online gaming would you see someone cry about not getting free stuff that they had no right to in the first place.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    Who else is going to be running Spin the Wheel? :smiley:

And who doesn't run Spin the Wheel when your Captain is about 1000 EXP from the next level?

And I sometimes run Coliseum just to hear the music even though it runs long and has a huge map to cross.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NJQvswrSPg

Boldly They Rode is another fun map to cross and Cold Storage is a fun "Space Chase" so no problem there.

Warp speed ahead! :smiley:
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    Poor Slamek. The Tal Shiar perform brain surgery on you, then brainwash you so that you will do bad things for them, and you're the one who gets blamed.
    260px-Slamek.png?version=762d25f4b2e6fa64e4750d60453346ca
    Poor Slamek.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,010 Arc User
    YES. I've wanted the Ophidian Cane and the Shard of Possibilities since day one.
    Og12TbC.jpg

Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

I dare you to do better.
  • gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    Lobi rewards would be great!
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    sisteric wrote: »
    The Lobi was pulled out before the last time they ran this event. And there was a post about why the Lobi was pulled back then.

No, it wasn't, and no, there wasn't. Last replay event was May of 2014 and had the Lobi. Link to announcement thread.

Yes, there was lobi you could get each day by playing any of the missions in any of the series. They said recently I believe that was caput. For me I just want me shard and pimpcane.

Would have been nice to get an actual post about it instead of pretending like it's always been no lobi. Pretty pathetic and lazy job of developers to not tell everyone playing their game what's taken out and what's not.

In previous events, they announced having the Lobi. Not announcing it being there is enough.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 3,118 Arc User
    No Lobi?

Things must be getting really tight right now.
  • vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 698 Arc User
    I'm glad to get the chance to get the goodies for my newer alts (DR's, mostly). The Reman and Breen are meh, but the Cane is fun and the Shard is the best ground item in the game! Sorry to see the Lobi are gone, but I can live with that. There's not much in the Lobi Store that I actually want.
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User

Ummm... To get the unique rewards on characters who don't have them? It seems pretty obvious to me.

that only applies if you want or need the unique rewards for any of your characters, personally speaking I don't so without the lobi as an incentive theres no reason for me to bother with this event.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• tessaravejgantessaravejgan Member Posts: 276
    I don't know, with the AoY release closing in I'm not sure if I want to replay the same episodes I played a dozen time yet again for rewards I can and have lived without only so I can play them again with the new AoY char that I'll have to lvl to get the temporal agent rewards and unlock acc rewards. That might be a bit too much for me. Will depend on my mood. Hmm is that reman boff female?
    sisteric wrote: »
    As for getting the stuff, I am going to enjoy grabbing that stuff while I can for those that are missing it.

There was lobi the last time this event occurred.

Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Poor Slamek. The Tal Shiar perform brain surgery on you, then brainwash you so that you will do bad things for them, and you're the one who gets blamed.
    260px-Slamek.png?version=762d25f4b2e6fa64e4750d60453346ca
    Poor Slamek.

I still want to put a disruptor up his nose and pull the trigger lol
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    Anyone have any information on the Reman and/or Breen BOFF's?
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    Only in online gaming would you see someone cry about not getting free stuff that they had no right to in the first place.

Lol, no right to in the first place!? What's that supposed to mean, only specific, "special" people can get Lobi? I hardly care anyways, I'm just saying how nice it is of the devs to not even state in this announcement that Lobi is removed from this event, like as if that's how it's always been. I guess next Dilithium event, Mining Claims from Lockboxes aren't going to get the bonus anymore, and they're not even going to tell us because apparently that's how it's always been, right?
  • ak255ak255 Member Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    EDIT: So somehow I posted a comment quoting myself here and now I can't delete this comment.
    Post edited by ak255 on
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    goodscotch wrote: »
    Anyone have any information on the Reman and/or Breen BOFF's?

I'd like to know more about that too. Does that mean if we have the Delta Pack, our Romulans cannot receive the Reman Boff? Does the Fed and KDF variant also come with SRO and Superior Infiltrator? What career are they?
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿