Install Arc
Options

Featured Episode Rerun listed on Ingame Calendar

2»

Comments

• Options
    phantrosityphantrosity Member Posts: 239 Arc User
    swamarian wrote: »
    i am still waiting to see if it pays out the bonus lobi like usual.

Almost certainly not. They've said that they're not doing bonus lobi anymore.

Specifically, the person who coded that is no longer at cryptic, and they can't get the code to work.
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    Finally a rerun! Way to make STO great again!
    news_trump.jpg
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well, if they can't give out Lobi, then they can't give a Daily Reward of anything else (Spec Points, or Tech Upgrades). Just a question of substituting one coded item for another. And if they can't figure that out...
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User

swamarian wrote: »
    i am still waiting to see if it pays out the bonus lobi like usual.

Almost certainly not. They've said that they're not doing bonus lobi anymore.

Specifically, the person who coded that is no longer at cryptic, and they can't get the code to work.

Snort LOL> WHAT? Can't get the code to work? bhahahhahahhahaha at anyone that believes that
  • Options
    claudiusdkclaudiusdk Member Posts: 561 Arc User
    "Please, Captain, not in front of the Klingons."
    Spock to Kirk, as Kirk is about to hug him.
    Star Trek V: "The Final Frontier"
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    azrael605 wrote: »
    Still doubt that, but I don't care about the Lobi anyway.

the thing is once you have all of the special items you want for the characters you want them for theres not much point playing the rerun missions if you don't get the lobi bonus any more.
    personally I have all of the items for my main character and I am not all that bothered to get them for my alts but if it meant getting lobi as well I would be persuaded to do the reruns on my alts to get the items for them, in fact for the lobi I would do the reruns even if I had all the items on all of my characters.

so simple choice cryptic, if you want players to do this event there has got to be an incentive that is always ongoing.

there might be some players who don't want the lobi either but for most players this is likely to be incentive enough.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    azrael605 wrote: »
    I have at least 8 characters that need the various items, plus the new AoY character I will be making so I'm only concerned with those items.

that may be the case for you and if so once you have all of the items you want there will be no reason to play the event again if it comes up but for most players the lobi is enough to take part even if you don't care about the items any more.

• Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    Lobi is the hardest currency in this game of course they don't want to TRIBBLE it away.

Anyways, I'm happy. I need those items on various alts. And I became bored with Risa this year pretty early lol...
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    Looks like when someone stated that the guy who did that was gone and they couldn't figure out how to make it work, it meant they couldn't figure out how to give ANY Daily Account Reward away. Sad.

You will have to get cracking on any Temporal Recruits to get these goodies, as you will only have between July 6th and the 14th to get into upper 40s for the Shard of Possibilities.

I only have my four Delta Recruits to run through this (all 60s), and they have the decks cleared to get to all these Missions.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    One, shouldn't be a problem at all.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    scarling wrote: »
    news_trump.jpg

I knew it would be a fraudulent scam!! Thanks for making the obvious connection!
    Go pro or go home
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    baudl wrote: »
    news_trump.jpg

I knew it would be a fraudulent scam!! Thanks for making the obvious connection!
    It's even worse than you can imagine, it's the kind of scam that lies directly to your face.
    HillaryWinn.png
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    I don’t care about lobi. All I want are the cane and shard so my Delta Recruit can have it after two years of playing without it.

I’m glad they finally do the rerun however I find the timing of it bad. We have risa, a new expansion and a recruitment event overlapping with it.

For our new toons this means either hurry like mad or wait another two years to get it. That’s just sad and bad timing to say the least.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    I don’t care about lobi. All I want are the cane and shard so my Delta Recruit can have it after two years of playing without it.

I’m glad they finally do the rerun however I find the timing of it bad. We have risa, a new expansion and a recruitment event overlapping with it.

For our new toons this means either hurry like mad or wait another two years to get it. That’s just sad and bad timing to say the least.
    Yeah I've already started to prepare speed leveling.. having prepared a few things to help me.
    Since we dunno when they are gonna rerun again. I am not gonna wait for an unknown amount of time for the option for these again. ^^
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    claudiusdk wrote: »

Yeah I've already started to prepare speed leveling.. having prepared a few things to help me.
    Since we dunno when they are gonna rerun again. I am not gonna wait for an unknown amount of time for the option for these again. ^^

Sounds cool, think we have some 7 days or so to get the new char to lvl 42 to get the shard. Also dont forget to unlock the summer event store at lvl 11. At least favors can be collected in advance for the stuff one might like (kit modules). :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    claudiusdk wrote: »

Sounds cool, think we have some 7 days or so to get the new char to lvl 42 to get the shard. Also dont forget to unlock the summer event store at lvl 11. At least favors can be collected in advance for the stuff one might like (kit modules). :)

I've been playing on the tribble test server without any special gear/rewards and without zenstore ships unlocked to aid me, and I was easy able to do it within a few days.
    Oh yes! I already prepared lots of lolnut favors, and gotten diffrent summer outfit boxes ready aswell. Its not just gear I gotten ready. XD
  • Options
    bernatkbernatk Member Posts: 1,089 Bug Hunter
    baudl wrote: »
    news_trump.jpg

It's even worse than you can imagine, it's the kind of scam that lies directly to your face.
    HillaryWinn.png

Kai Hillary? My gosh, pic of the day lol...
    Tck7dQ2.jpg
    Dahar Master Mary Sue                                               Fleet Admiral Bloody Mary
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    bernatk wrote: »
    Lobi is the hardest currency in this game of course they don't want to **** it away.

Anyways, I'm happy. I need those items on various alts. And I became bored with Risa this year pretty early lol...

lobi is no different today then it ever was before so when you say "Lobi is the hardest currency in this game of course they don't want to **** it away." I say it didn't stop them giving it away last time or the time before that or the time before that and I have a whole big heap of the stuff from past replay events to prove it.