test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Butterfly mission glitch - 'Ico_Romulus_Borg_Ground' Closed

lleutenantdanlleutenantdan Member Posts: 9 Arc User
Hey All,

I was playing the Butterfly mission this morning with a Fed-allied romulan character. Upon getting to assimilated Romulus (spoiler alert), I take down the uncloaked borg ships, and then the mission prompts to beam to the surface of assimilated Romulus. I try to beam down to continue the mission with my standard away team... Upon beaming down, the game attempts to load the ground map, but fails after about 20 seconds. It then kicks me out to the login screen with an error saying "Game server for map 'Ico_Romulus_Borg_Ground' closed." I then login to try again and get the same error each time I attempt to play through the mission. I realize this mission isn't being played often by the general public, but it is critical for the temporal set! And the story itself is really cool.

If you need more information, please let me know.

Thanks!
-Dan

Comments

• cirlin1cirlin1 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I've just encountered this error as well on a different map: "Klg_Boreth_Barge". I had been playing the mission last night but had to quit out suddenly and then tried to continue in the morning and got this error.
  • mavrik426mavrik426 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same here with 'Kfr_Kassae_Station_Ground' and several others before that. I cannot seem to find any information except to turn on reduced file streaming but, that had no effect.
  • cbagg79#1795 cbagg79 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just had the same thing happen with "dlt_kobali_prime_az_temple_interior". Logged out, logged in, repeatedly. Nothing. I was just looking to see if anyone else had this problem, thinking it was the map, but apparently it's a bit more widespread than I thought.