test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Uniform bug/glitch

johnlythyjohnlythy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Usually I don't bother posting the latest bug/glitch for uniforms because it's always fixed next thursday but this one has survived a few patches now.
The one I speak of is for female characters only I think. After getting both of the Terran uniform packs from the lobi store my female character has an option between Terran shorts 1 and Terran shorts 2. Terran shorts 2 works fine, it is the one with the Jupiter uniforms and has no issues. The other shorts, Terran Shorts 1 is very bugged. I go to wear them and my legs dissapear. Clothes and shoes etc are all still there just no legs and when I wear something else (Terran Shorts 2) my legs are back.
A similar thing happened with the tight TOS medical uniform for females where the arms went but that was fixed shortly after I found it but this one has stayed at least 2 patches.

Comments

• Options
    sgtfloydpepper#7911 sgtfloydpepper Member Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    johnlythy wrote: »
    Usually I don't bother posting the latest bug/glitch for uniforms because it's always fixed next thursday but this one has survived a few patches now.
    The one I speak of is for female characters only I think. After getting both of the Terran uniform packs from the lobi store my female character has an option between Terran shorts 1 and Terran shorts 2. Terran shorts 2 works fine, it is the one with the Jupiter uniforms and has no issues. The other shorts, Terran Shorts 1 is very bugged. I go to wear them and my legs dissapear. Clothes and shoes etc are all still there just no legs and when I wear something else (Terran Shorts 2) my legs are back.
    A similar thing happened with the tight TOS medical uniform for females where the arms went but that was fixed shortly after I found it but this one has stayed at least 2 patches.

Posting the race of your character would probably be helpful in tracking down the problem, as not all races are missing legs with this costume item.

I can confirm that Terran Shorts 1 is missing legs on:

Trill (unjoined)
    Kobali (my boff is missing legs on both Terran Shorts 1 & 2)

I can also confirm they are working fine with:

Alien
    Liberated Human Borg
    Bajoran
    Human
    Android (Boff)
    Krenim (Boff)
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    johnlythyjohnlythy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    johnlythy wrote: »

Posting the race of your character would probably be helpful in tracking down the problem, as not all races are missing legs with this costume item.

I can confirm that Terran Shorts 1 is missing legs on:

Trill (unjoined)
    Kobali (my boff is missing legs on both Terran Shorts 1 & 2)

I can also confirm they are working fine with:

Alien
    Liberated Human Borg
    Bajoran
    Human
    Android (Boff)
    Krenim (Boff)

Sorry about that, my race in an unjoined trill. Just shorts 1 that doesn't work no matter the uniform combinations
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Caitians don't get legs with them either.

Plus, the colors are broken again (despite the fact they were fixed some moments after the initial release of the uniforms), you can only use red.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options

Plus, the colors are broken again (despite the fact they were fixed some moments after the initial release of the uniforms), you can only use red.

A caitian in hotpants? *shudder*
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    terranempire#7881 terranempire Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    They are aware of the bug. Or at least Customer Support is. I made a few tickets and others did as well back in April. Two patches later and they still haven't fixed it. I am going to assume that all resources are being used for the PS4/Bone and expansion.

So we will probably enjoy this bug for a year. YAY for us...
    tumblr_p30rz12vWH1qdb2vqo6_r1_540.gif
    "Great men are not peacemakers, Great men are conquerors!" - Captain Archer"
    "When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
    #Support Mirror Universe I.S.S. Prefixes
  • Options

A caitian in hotpants? *shudder*

9a3b07724b7626a9d81b02eb3de548c0.jpg

It's already happened. :p

By the way can caitians have hair like in the cartoon?

"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way." - Captain Janeway
  • Options
    Anyone know if they have patched the invisible leg bug? Don't want to open my lobi box knowing it's broken.
  • Options
    Anyone know if they have patched the invisible leg bug? Don't want to open my lobi box knowing it's broken.

Nothing this week.
    1xe027q.png
  • Options
    Why has the Emperor forsaken us?! :(:'(
    1344620433699.jpg
    Hopefully it will come next patch...

• Options
    bobsled624bobsled624 Member Posts: 267 Bug Hunter
    Well, as this is a graphical issue not a gameplay one, I posted this thread requesting feedback and got 0 responses. Can you please have a read of it and reply to it with the requested info for replication?

Captain Mark Shranz | bIng 'aj Ro'Tal | erei'Riov Koval tr'Liun

"Your fun is not wrong" -Jeremy Randal@borticuscryptic

Proud Member of the Operational Support (Bug Hunter) Team
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Will do, I'd rather not give my handle though for personally reasons. But I can post some screen shots of the problem. There are a few that have already made efforts in bug/glitch report including screenshots. But a petition might help.