test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Excelsior class Bridge

viceadmiralwhiteviceadmiralwhite Member Posts: 37 Arc User
Hello,

I was wondering if there is a bridge in STO that is close to the Excelsior class bridge?

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Not that I know of...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sohtohsohtoh Member Posts: 620 Arc User
    The closest you will find is the Blaze bridge. It is part of the Prometheus bridge pack from the C-store.
    "I'm not big on telepaths myself. I'm not big on guns either. But if everyone else has them, I want to make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can."
  • lomax6996lomax6996 Member Posts: 512 Arc User
    sohtoh wrote: »
    The closest you will find is the Blaze bridge. It is part of the Prometheus bridge pack from the C-store.

Yup... that's what I use on my Excels.
    *STO* It’s mission: To destroy strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations... and then kill them, to boldly annihilate what no one has annihilated before!