test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

More Tattoo and Scar options

willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
Right now we can only select 1 Tattoo or 1 Scar and only on the head. But isn't it time that we can select more than 1 scar/tattoo and use it on other parts of the body? Mabe on the arms, on the legs or, with cropped uniforms like the Terran or Mirror universe uniforms, on the stomach or back.

Comments

• Options
    bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    Right now we can only select 1 Tattoo or 1 Scar and only on the head. But isn't it time that we can select more than 1 scar/tattoo and use it on other parts of the body? Mabe on the arms, on the legs or, with cropped uniforms like the Terran or Mirror universe uniforms, on the stomach or back.

Seconded.
    R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Thirded
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
      More is always better. Seriously the space barbie needs to be opened up and updated.
      T93uSC8.jpg
    • Options
      willamsheridanwillamsheridan Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
      What does this have to do with barbies? With tank tops, cropped uiforms and off-duty clothes its just not very realistic that tattoos and scars (battle scars) are restricted to the head. That goes especially for tattoos because face tattoos are not very common but arm, leg, shoulder, lower back... tattoos are. And i didn't even ask for more piercing options..
    • Options
      galactickirigalactickiri Member Posts: 139 Arc User
      I'm sort of a fan of adding a 'Starman' tattoo to the list, in celebration of Ziggy =)
    • Options
      kazabokkazabok Member Posts: 230 Arc User
      What does this have to do with barbies? With tank tops, cropped uiforms and off-duty clothes its just not very realistic that tattoos and scars (battle scars) are restricted to the head. That goes especially for tattoos because face tattoos are not very common but arm, leg, shoulder, lower back... tattoos are. And i didn't even ask for more piercing options..

Space Barbie is a general term for playing about with tailor options, a reference to dressing up dolls and well, it's Star Trek so space.
    • Options
      bltrrnbltrrn Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
      kazabok wrote: »

Space Barbie is a general term for playing about with tailor options, a reference to dressing up dolls and well, it's Star Trek so space.

In the first few years of Trek, you had fashionista likes of Kirk, Mudd, Trelane, Kang, and t'Charvon, all with very distinct styles. This is only the bare minimum for one who knows many Treks. Now, there are almost countless styles from it, to be had. <3
      R E M A I N

Tal'Shiar/Reman Resistance/Romulan Nemesis uniform, pls.

https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7403/13262502435_5604548f2c_o.png