test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

temporal front can't advance

ionniannaionnianna Member Posts: 4 Arc User
When i play the temporal front mission, when i get to the point where i'm supposed to defeat vosk's remaining forces, the mission does not advance when all the forces in the room are defeated. I've searched the whole room and I can't find any red dots on my map or minimap.

Comments

• Options
    ionniannaionnianna Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    It seems to happen if turrets or mines kill enemies during the cutscene.
  • Options
    grifithrkvgrifithrkv Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    come on this is much frustating, we need do the mission in the first week to receive the jacket and nothing
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    I believe there's a hole or something in the map where some na'kuhl occasionally fall.

The first time, I also got stuck after running around and trying to find another 'remaining forces'. I beamed up and down again (replayed the bridge part) and again for a while, I was running around when finally a lone Na'kuhl appeared seemingly from below the large console in front of the bridge.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • Options
    maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    It seems to be a very common bug. The only thing you can do is hang around until they spawn.
  • Options
    slickrick1707eslickrick1707e Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    It's the mines, I took mine off my bridge officers and were able to complete the mission.
  • Options
    maracroftmaracroft Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    It's my theory that if you take out Vosk first, then the remaining forces seems to advance a lot faster.
  • Options
    kitfewwetkitfewwet Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I've attempted the mission 10 times already and always bugged then
  • Options
    sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    I've seen them get stuck behind a door on the bridge. In my case if you stand at the front and face the rear of the bridge it's door on the right on the upper platform. Managed to kill them using the Concussive Tachyon Emission, and a boat load of quantum mortars.​​
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,005 Arc User
    I tend to find lonely, scared Na'kuhl soldiers cowering in the various wee rooms dotted around the side of the bridge. You might try looking in there to see if any are scared of you.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    Since Saturday I have tried over a dozen times to finish this mission with my Romulian. I finished it without a hitch with all my others characters, but the Romulian always end unable to kill the last na'khul soldiers because I can never find them. I'm really tired of that.
  • Options
    Edit, I left to do something else, and after 15 minutes the last soldiers popped up and I was able to finish the mission. Still, it should be fixed.
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Ran this mission ~8 times across different toons and factions, have encountered it once or twice. In my case the room appeared empty, so I walked around hitting Tab key to select targets and was lucky to see 'time shifted' Na'Kuhl soldiers appear out of thin air without a tethered 'host' that I could spot, which I took out and mission succeeded right after that.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿