test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I can't use any weapon

picard1701fpicard1701f Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2016 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
From update to 11.5 Season, my character can't use any weapon. Buttons 1, 2 and 3 appears empty, and it doesn't work changing weapon for any other. Otherwise, I have created a new character, and it works fine. Is there any way to repair the character? Someone else have the same problem?
My character is Lv. 60 and I don't want to lose all my job...

Comments

• retro1238#7671 retro1238 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have the same problem.
  • crypticspartan#0627 crypticspartan Member Posts: 847 Cryptic Developer
    Have either of you checked to see if the weapon powers appear in a different location on your tray, or if you can slot the powers via the powers menu (p)?
    Powers menu no, weapon powers in a different location I have.
    But it isnt just the weapons. EVERYTHING is gone. Fleet support, miracle worker, Advanced slipstream drive, everything.
    I just have 2 pulsewave abilities and a melee ability but nothing else is there.
  • bartlett24bartlett24 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I'm having the exact same problem with my ground based weapons, keyboard keys 1,2, and 3. It's not those keys in general, bc they work find with ALT and CTRL commands. I'm on Vosk's ship and basically can't fight in any way. Anyone know if they know about this problem?
  • picard1701fpicard1701f Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I've found that you must open powers menu (p), and select Bolt Burst and Full Auto Sweep, and the weapons works again, you must use this menu to asignate any power to the keys you want, as Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation, for example...

Thank you very much crypticspartan....
  • g0delg0del Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Maybe cryptic is trying to be more true to the source material, and forcing players to solve their problems with diplomacy instead of just shooting at everything that moves.
    Official STARFLEET DENTAL Bug Hunter
  • tankred777tankred777 Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @g0del said:
    > Maybe cryptic is trying to be more true to the source material, and forcing players to solve their problems with diplomacy instead of just shooting at everything that moves.

I still can't fire anything after the 11.5 update. The weapon is there, but can't fire at anything.