test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Admiralty System Bugged? Halted at Level 10

kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
Just recently, I managed to get the Federation Faction to level 10 but I'm wondering if the Admiralty system is bugged. The reason why is because it won't advance past Level 10. The Federation Faction reads "200,000/200,000 XP". I assumed it would advance to Level 11, but it seems to be stuck on Level 10, maxed out XP, by what I'm looking at. Does anyone know if it maxes at Level 10?

Untitled.jpg
possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Level 10 is the last level. Just rinse and repeat missions after that
  • rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    Yep, as nccmark said, Level 10 is the highest you go for Admiralty. You can still complete the 10 missions for the faction, and you can keep going through missions for dil, but you're done. Congrats.
  • kemchakemcha Member Posts: 343 Arc User
    That kind of sucks. But, thanks for explaining. One would think that Cryptic would have introduced more factions than what's currently available or allow the levels to go higher than that. lols
    possibilities are a thing of hope, sometimes it drives us toward something better
  • rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    On the bright side: Romulan Campaign is coming tomorrow
  • zarato4218zarato4218 Member Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    kemcha wrote: »
    That kind of sucks.

Not really, if you think about it for a bit. :) If there had been more levels, it would have just meant more grind (particularly frustrating on alts :* ) to get the Epic ship card and the end of campaign dil. The missions are the same from your first admiralty misson to those after you get the highest xp level; its not like they increase in payout the higher you go. Further, you can still infinintely get "Tour of Duty" missions for the campaign's unique "special" rewards. Leveling up was really only a way of gateing mission slots (For your first time through) and making you work a bit for the card. After that, the campaign just remains there to fufill its primary purpose... gathering dil, ec, mats, xp, etc. Further, as Rahmkota19 mentioned, a new crafting themed Rom campaign comes out tommorow. Judgeing by that we can probably expect more in the future and, just like with Reps, that means that someday getting a new alt through the slog of all the campaigns will probably make us grateful it only goes up to 10. ;) So again, had there been more levels it just would have meant it took that many more days to get the Hegh, the Rhode Island, the Zdenia(According to the blog the gold card from the Rom campaign), and whatever comes next.
    As Zephram Cochrane once said, "That'll do, pig. That'll do." - April 1st 2015. o:)
  • khregkhreg Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Hit lev 10 a long time ago. Just doing it now for the Dil (because one day the exchange will drop below effin 304 again. Sheesh!), the occasional EC payout, 1x cards, and spec points for uberbuffing my toon (which is cool for me as I love hearing Spock congratulate me once a week)
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Your KDF is only level 5. Work on it to get the admiralty ship at level 10.
  • starmanjstarmanj Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    rahmkota19 wrote: »

Cool I wonder what this will get us

• bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    pity they didn't add a dil bonus for say every 100,000 admiralty xp earned over the 200,000 limit.
    as its stands any admiralty xp earned past 200,000 is basically just lost.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• zarato4218zarato4218 Member Posts: 403 Arc User
    starmanj wrote: »
    rahmkota19 wrote: »

Cool I wonder what this will get us

There is a blog from a few weeks ago about it if you are interested. But the highlights are it focuses on crafting, it's special "tour of duty" rewards are upgrade kits that don't require dil and the gold card is the Zdenia from the Romulan faction episodes. All in all, imho, not bad.☺
    As Zephram Cochrane once said, "That'll do, pig. That'll do." - April 1st 2015. o:)
  • horizons2052horizons2052 Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    LOL!!!
  • stormstryke2stormstryke2 Member Posts: 254 Arc User
    Actually looked at the image again. OP only has 17 admiralty ships on his roster?
  • carvin72carvin72 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I have the same situation as OP exept my tour of duty will not increase ... Lvl 10 Fed Maxed XP but still level 4 on tour of duty. I have completed 8 missions a day for the last 4 days and no tour of duty mission pops. Any ideas?
    CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
  • puckerbrushpuckerbrush Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    v4NwCtM.gif
    M6SiKbG.gif
    Please spay and neuter your Caitians
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    v4NwCtM.gif

DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • heavensrunheavensrun Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    v4NwCtM.gif

Why not just go to ten, and make ten louder?
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    v4NwCtM.gif
    Brilliant. Just Brilliant.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.