What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, servers just went boom?

13»

Comments

• santandreasantandrea Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    u can still buy zen u just cant play the games atm :wink:
  • bejaymacbejaymac Member Posts: 448 Arc User
    It's a network issue and not that limp wristed ddos'er, I'm in game and I'm not alone, there's quite a few others in here too.​​
  • nebfabnebfab Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    And someone posted this guy said somewhere it's him until 10 AM Pacific tomorrow?. Youd think they'd find a way to get around this guy, imagine the Zen sales that aren't going through. state of the game, lol.

Nah, I didn't meant DDOs guy. It was a question about the giveaway borg doff.
  • equinox976equinox976 Member Posts: 2,297 Arc User
    Can't believe some people get that angry over something so petty. It's not like Cryptic decided to shut the servers down purposefully.
  • shurkhemolightshurkhemolight Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    Oh im not angry, after 6 yrs, this companies approach has become par for the course, love how "aaalll" the other companies are just "lucky", yea.
    some ppl live on the internet lol
    santandrea wrote: »
    u can still buy zen u just cant play the games atm :wink:

Lol, this doesn't suprise me either.
    workin or not there still greedy :wink:
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    bejaymac wrote: »
    It's a network issue and not that limp wristed ddos'er, I'm in game and I'm not alone, there's quite a few others in here too.​​

With every US player absent you can be sure fixing it is a top priority. Now if only they could hurry up and do so..

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."

It's a "Cryptic" issue, it's the "way they have their network set up", i can do "anything else" on the net i want right now, as long as it doesn't involve "STO", and doing anything with the zen i just bought 2 days ago, lol.
    Oh im not angry, after 6 yrs, this companies approach has become par for the course, love how "aaalll" the other companies are just "lucky", yea.
    Cryptic doesn't use him as an excuse (in fact, they try to mention him as little as possible, and often claimed actual DDOS attacks were "technical problems") and although I understand your rage, it's a bit misaimed in this case.

I honestly think it's a genuine technical issue this time, not an attack BTW.
    gradii wrote: »

With every US player absent you can be sure fixing it is a top priority. Now if only they could hurry up and do so..

i agree i just want them to go faster haha
  • briqe51briqe51 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Need to get Data on the job, but he's been disconnected from the net.
    edited April 2016
    nebfab wrote: »
    Cryptic doesn't use him as an excuse (in fact, they try to mention him as little as possible, and often claimed actual DDOS attacks were "technical problems") and although I understand your rage, it's a bit misaimed in this case.

I honestly think it's a genuine technical issue this time, not an attack BTW.

Lol, you are mistaking facts for rage, if this company is a master at anything, it is smoke, mirrors, and excuses, oh and before i get asked why i still play then, ive been a lts since it was offered, gotta get my trek fix somehow.^^
    Seems to be back for me, at least I got all the way to ESD...
  • levandor1512#9984 levandor1512 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    HAHA Great! First day of the week where i have time to play a bit... getting home after a hell long work week, charge up some ZEN, BOOOM XD
    bjornfried wrote: »
    Who do you mean by "this guy" Do you mean neverwintergod? Or is "this guy" his hashtag?
    Trendy specifically asked not to use his name, and talk of him as little as possible.
    its not back yet unfortunally :disappointed:
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    So I'm back in game. Whatever was going on, at least between MY connection and Cryptic, is gone.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Launcher still wont load.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
    5 time launcher try and get outa here lol, they'l get to my area sometime i guess.^^
  • auggiedog1auggiedog1 Member Posts: 106 Arc User
    How long has this issue been an issue today??
    wish they would hurry up :lol:
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,457 Arc User
    For those who still experience downtime:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llyiQ4I-mcQ
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • rjd66rjd66 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I'm Back in now
  • rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    So four people with edited comments on the thread and some techical difficulties. Huh. My buddy complained to me about this, but I wasn't on. Sounds like a ride, pals.
  • farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    I figured as much. Was playing this morning, and it was acting goofy then.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.