test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server Troubles (3/7)

So, was playing The Breach with two other buddies and two strangers, and it appears that everyone got kicked off. Now, the server refuses to even load the basic character screen. Anyone else having trouble or is it just a localised issue on some local area network?

Comments

• tahnalostahnalos Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    I am unable to get in as well.
    Fleet Affiliations:
    FED: Royal Federation Mounted Starfleet: SB3, TAC3, ENG3, SCI3, Win, Int, DOff(T/E/S/B)
    KDF: Parliamentary Klingon Empire: SB2, TAC2, ENG2, SCI2, Win, DOff(T)

Interested in joining? Please send a PM to @Tahna_Los.
  • brantregarebrantregare Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    Yes, I was in Breach when the server went kablooey. can't get back on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • drakomagidrakomagi Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I felt it also. Was getting set to hit up the Kobali Battlezone, but barely made it out the Dyson sphere.
  • salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    I can't get anything. Not even the patch server.
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    Yes, SNR followed by "connection problem: unable to establish connection to patch server..." Probably related to tomorrow's emergency maintenance.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    was jammin on Risa when i got hit, can't even reach the patch server
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • renovatio74renovatio74 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same here.
  • zebulongileszebulongiles Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    I experienced the same thing also doing the Breach. And can't log back in. it's getting stuck on the "Connecting to the account server" part for me
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I was on ESD when the server crashed. I completed the Breach on my 8th toon. Was gonna run the Breach again on my 9th and final toon.
  • baewulfbaewulf Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    My team (sigh..worst ever in breach) was exiting the ship at the end (before reward screen) ..bam..kicked out..sigh..even launch screen wont load
  • hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Yep. Got kicked, now she's dead. Cue the demands for a 2-week event extension if the downtime stretches past 10 minutes..
  • hawksscreamhawksscream Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Was in the middle of a Borg fight when the server went down. Patch server won't even respond.
    3560177.jpg
  • retepeladretepelad Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Ditto. Just started The Breach, and DC'd. Now nothing.
  • stulloydstulloyd Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    Same thing here Was in Breach Got Server Not responding(SNR) message on screen. Then Got booted from Game. Now Even my Launcher refuses to Come bk up. So cannot log bk in.
  • jcsteelejcsteele Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    I was about to change t my Delta Recruit for tonight's run at the Breach when I got DC'ed. Now I can't get the Launcher to load.

Don't tell me the "Prick" is back...
  • userplayer1941userplayer1941 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Looks like the server hamsters died or something. Right in the middle of Breach too.
  • accordvtec77accordvtec77 Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    California here...exact same issue. I was also doing the Breach. Also can't get back in. I was guessing that little DDOS prick was at it again?
  • swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    rllaillieu wrote: »
    So, was playing The Breach with two other buddies and two strangers, and it appears that everyone got kicked off. Now, the server refuses to even load the basic character screen. Anyone else having trouble or is it just a localised issue on some local area network?

Same thing happened to me, except I was completely pugging it.
  • cabezadetortugacabezadetortuga Member Posts: 251 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem. I can't even get the launcher to load.
  • captainpetey001captainpetey001 Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Same here in San Diego, CA. Thank God I wasn't in a mission.
  • capthavandcapthavand Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    ok who pee'd on the warp core?
  • alkorahil#4022 alkorahil Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    well....kinda glad to see in a way it isnt on my end....
  • aesicaaesica Member Posts: 736 Arc User
    I was in ESD, putting stuff up on the exchange and poof. I was about to do the breach too, but I guess I'll be waiting awhile first.
    Rubberband Dance has been unlocked!
    kNqxcCf.gif
  • trappedinwvtrappedinwv Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    http://stostatus.com/ to check if server is up, it si down as of right now.
  • quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    having similar issues , just finishing up a Breach, at this rate i dont know if ill have enough seeing my weekends are borked for running this event i need every weekday night to run to complete
  • groundhogmokagroundhogmoka Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I was doing Breach Advanced with a fleet mate when suddenly I was hit with a SNR and now I can't even get the launcher to open up. I'm gonna take a WILD guess and say that either A. It's another DDoS or B. Something else.
    I just hope I don't have a leaver ban from queues for 1 hour after I'm able to log back in.
  • slcassadyslcassady Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I was pugging the Breach as well when the server died. Hopefully, they will get it resolved soon but I'm not holding my breath.
  • skelmerdskelmerd Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    small mountain town, BC, same here, in the breach, can't log in.
  • lonestar1017lonestar1017 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    11 pm where I am, like what 1am in Cali, is there a chance there is someone even there to fix this soon?